Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player owned base doesn't accept goods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day

My problem I have is when I created a player owned base, I could dock, login and sell crew, oxygen, water and food. I went to buy reinforced alloy and tried to sell it to my own base but it didn't give me the option to sell even though when I undock I can see it in my hold.

I logged out, signed in, nothing. I deposited enough credits, and still nothing.
I logged out again , signed in and nothing still.
So I decided to log into the base constructor platform to see if I could do it that way. Still wouldn't let me.

After a while I bought my crew and their essentials, undocked, docked and I could sell that to the base, but anything else that I brought to the base I couldn't sell.

Note this is the second base I have made. First one worked perfectly.

So I wanted to know, is there a issue currently with pob or am I doing something wrong?
Should I have sold the reinforced alloy with the crew and others things at once? Or doesn't it matter?

Thank u for your assistance
This is client bug, if you mean that thing when you cannot see commodity in your cargohold in PoB trade window. Relog entirely through restarting freelancer, to me it helps.
It shouldn't matter.

Please note that the first time you sell a new commodity to the Base, you need to log in as a Base Admin.

If you are still having problems than I can come and have a look.
Hey mate, if you have that problem just log in as base admin and sell it should fix the problem because your base is new and new commodities. Big Grin
Thank you everyone. as soon as i get a chance, im going to give it a try again and will give feedback on what happens.

much appreciated
Good day Everyone

i managed to get back a bit earlier today. I did my trip today to collect all i need to build a base. Loaded it into the constructor. Got into position and bobs your uncle, base made.

Docked, created passwords, deposited cash, set tags. logged off.
Logged in to deposit crew and essentials. this time i made sure i had all i need in case this issue happens again.
So had
200 Crew
400 water
400 oxygen
400 food rations
1 hull segment
1 Magnetic Superconductor
xxx reinforced alloy
xxx Robotic Hardware

i could sell my crew, oxygen, food, and hull segment. everything else is blanked out.

not to get annoyed, i logged out, closed Freelancer, restarted my pc.

When i logged back in, i could sell all i needed. I know i didnt need to explain in detail, but in the chance it happens to someone else.

thank you to everyone that assisted.
much appreciated
Yes, restarting the game AND the launcher should solve this bug.
yep that seems to be the norm welcome to the PoB blues Tongue