Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Can you give us back our cursor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you're going to change the cursor at least make it optional. Also, I cannot edit my cursor in the SCREENS folder, every time I try to change it I get this shit
[Image: 8gc8X7X.jpg]

Thanks.
I CAN FINALLY AIM WITHOUT AIMBOT

thanks!
I'm very upset by this. Please revert this change and let us use our own cursors. I personally always stuck with the horrible vanilla one simply because I was used to it and I found it hard to get my reflexes honed to anything else. This just completely throws me off.
https://files.cordilon.net/disco/4.91.4-cursors-old.zip

ok

(this probably won't ban you)

This will restore the cursors from the previous patch. Just extract it to your Discovery install's DATA folder.
(12-29-2018, 04:52 AM)LV-426 Wrote: [ -> ]Its blyatiful, brilliant, A MASTER PIECE.
(12-29-2018, 04:53 AM)Kazinsal Wrote: [ -> ]https://files.cordilon.net/disco/4.91.4-cursors-old.zip

ok

(this probably won't ban you)

good man
ty
mm ok the reason for this is people are using their own custom cursors, the new ones were a different scale from a grid of 256x256 upped to 1024x1024, and an ini file needed to be altered to place them correctly, but this obviously meant people replaced the txm file back and so looks like what venk has done and thats the result

will look into this
Any idea how to get the Swagpack cursors working?
for low textures including the swag pack texture, use kaz link above with the swag pack .txm file you have
Temporary fix guide

How to revert to the original cursors:

Go to whenever you installed Vanilla Freelancer and find these 2 files:
Freelancer/DATA/mouse.ini
Freelancer/DATA/SCREENS/cursor.txm

Copy these 2 files and replace them over the Discovery ones at:
Discovery/DATA/mouse.ini
Discovery/DATA/SCREENS/cursor.txm

How to use your own cursors/SWAG pack cursors:

After you have done the action above, place your own cursor or install the SWAG pack again. For reference, this file contains the cursors:

DATA/SCREENS/cursor.txm