Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: exporting accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so, I wanted to export my accounts for my backup I always do from time to time. the new launcher doesn't seem to support this anymore.

if I want to do this, is the "launcheraccounts" XML the right data?

path is: This Pc > Documents > My Games > Discovery

and one for the devs: It this data enough for the upcoming changes? or do you need a full list of my ships and stuff i had to restore them when they are gone?
hi, i think yes in xml

and for you, make a list off your ships, sometime it's useful
You can still export them.
Simply mark them all (CTRL + a) and right click. there you can export selected accounts.
I honestly never tested right klickingBig Grin thanks, so this question is solved. now i need an answer to the dev related question.
(12-29-2018, 11:59 AM)Ikarus_Hagen Wrote: [ -> ]It this data enough for the upcoming changes?

What upcoming changes?
are you in the general disco discord server? there are some upcoming changes in the staff as it seems as well in the server
(12-29-2018, 02:04 PM)Ikarus_Hagen Wrote: [ -> ]are you in the general disco discord server? there are some upcoming changes in the staff as it seems as well in the server

I've been banned from that chat