Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DISCOVERY TALKSHOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
going down in 25 mins, listen in and ask questions.

https://discord.gg/PMuPp8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJyCfD6D984
Will this be available on YouTube when it concludes? I would love to listen/watch it since I’m unable to at the moment.
I can't help but think this being a "drama talkshow" doesn't help with the current atmosphere which we should all be trying to improve.

Just a talkshow would surely be plenty.
It's just Spazzy trying to use the current atmosphere and his Youtube platform in a conniving way to worm his way (back) into the community lol. It's exactly what he did with the Heavy Decision 'talkshow'.
(12-30-2018, 10:11 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]It's just Spazzy trying to use the current atmosphere and his Youtube platform in a conniving way to worm his way (back) into the community lol. It's exactly what he did with the Heavy Decision 'talkshow'.

+1

I mean everything calmed down, things got resolved, and now this cheap move to bring up the tensions again, this is not okay.

I thought you can do better.
Then ignore the fact that there is a word like that and go on about your god damn day like you did already before.

I'm not one to talk, but this is funny coming from you.
Yeah, could've omitted the word. What's done is done.
(12-30-2018, 09:56 PM)Mephistoles Wrote: [ -> ]I can't help but think this being a "drama talkshow" doesn't help with the current atmosphere which we should all be trying to improve.

Just a talkshow would surely be plenty.

Spazzy forced me to change the title
Well, it's a synonym anyways, and it also starts with the same letter.
Delete Spazzy from Disco, he did enough to ruin everything.
Eh, I listened. It was nice to get the gist of what all the commotion was about, for those of us not involved in discord chats, or wherever the people in the know get their inside info.

Seemed like an attempt at an honest analysis of the situation, not really trying to drive more drama.
Some of the underlying issues were highlighted in a general manner. Overall, it was a good listen.
Pages: 1 2