Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Problems with game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I decided to start playing Discovery again and I went on my DSLauncher, made the patch for 4.91 and was ready to go. The thing is that I observed the HUD got a little bit more sharpened, the pointing arrow appears to be somewhat HD. That is not the problem, because the game graphics seem to be quite the same. Being an old game, FL doesn't require many specifications and although my laptop is not the greatest, it can run it perfectly.
Up until 4.91 I had no lag in this game. Now, when I play, I get a little bit of lag and it makes it very annoying to fly the ship, it doesn't go smoothly. I have massive lag inside solars (mouse lag). Also, I bought the new border worlds train, and half the ship is not showing.

Could you give me some ideas on what could be wrong?
Can you screenshot the graphic settings menu? I suspect this might be due to you lowering them (it causes worse performance for me when I lower it for example)
Strangely, that did the trick. I maxed out all performance settings and the game seems to run perfectly. Thank you!