Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: St.Denis Appreciation Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has been a thing in the THP Discord for a while, and since Reddy was kind enough to suggest it, I'm bringing it here, too.

Thank you Denis for being super active and helping so many new players.
We have a saying here in Serbia. It is supposed to rhyme, but it doesn't lose the point when translated: "When you praise him, you spoil him."
Brown-nosing isn't cool.
(01-02-2019, 09:32 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]Brown-nosing isn't cool.

You know what is cool..?

this

(01-02-2019, 09:13 PM)Greylock97 Wrote: [ -> ]This has been a thing in the THP Discord for a while, and since Reddy was kind enough to suggest it, I'm bringing it here, too.

Thank you Denis for being super active and helping so many new players.

Apparently you will receive a much better response from the members by writing something derogatory
(01-02-2019, 09:50 PM)Smokey. Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently you will receive a much better response from the members by writing something derogatory

So I should tell him to go screw himself and people would give a response that is positive towards him? Seems a bit odd. The purpose of this thread is to give people somewhere to post that they appreciate what Denis has done for them, and the community as a whole.
Not him, but you.. yes
[Image: giphy.gif]
no