Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Blood Dragons - Recruitment Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Blood Dragons Recruitment

To apply to the Blood Dragons please state your name, age and tell us a bit about yourself. Let us know if you have a discord account if you don't want it visible just PM me your discord name.

Use the code here provided and fill it out accordingly and submit or application here

Code:
[font=Cinzel][size=large][color=#FF0000]Blood Dragons Application Forum[/color][/size][/font]
[hr]
[font=Merienda One][color=#FF0000]Age:[/color][/font] Age here
[font=Merienda One][color=#FF0000]Name:[/color][/font] Name here
[font=Merienda One][color=#FF0000]Tell us about yourself:[/color][/font] Description here
[font=Merienda One][color=#FF0000]Discord:[/color][/font] Optional
[hr]

Blood Dragons Application Forum

Name: KANE
Tell us about yourself: Played freelancer since the beginning, recently came back after not playing for a few years.

Name: Lewis - I'd prefer that you use my username. I reserve my real name for people I deal with in the world. It helps me to know where people know me from.
Tell us about yourself: I first played Freelancer in 2004 or 2005, when I was a kid, and I've loved the game ever since. The first mod I played was Freelancer Universe in 2006. I first played Discovery in the beginning of 2012. I've come here four times, playing 4.86 for about 6 months, and then returning for a couple of months for 4.87 and a month for 4.88, and arriving again a month ago in time to see 4.89 turn into 4.90.

In the past, I had about 150 characters, and enjoyed flying every faction and ship in the game. The list of ships I had yet to try was extremely short. I lost everything, but since my return I've made about 80 characters in the last month. I enjoy every type of ship in the game, but my favorite thing to do is to use ships that aren't often used, or to use ships in a way that is unexpected.

Discord: InfernalTater#4274

[Image: DragonsLogo.png]
Welcome to the Blood Dragons KANE we can always use more experienced pilots out there see you flying around out there

Hello Lewis I fully understand about the name and that's fine with us. Sorry top hear about your loss of your ships good to see you getting them back. Glad to have more experience pilots in our family. Welcome to the Blood Dragon Lewis

Name: BELZEBUB
Tell us about yourself: In the game I'm a better beginner. I want to join the community and enjoy some fun. (My English is not very good, I'm from Slovak) I like this faction, my ship is Blood Dragon Cruiser.

Hello and welcome BELZEBUB I am please to let you know your application is successful welcome to the Blood Dragons.

Name: Jean
Tell us about yourself: Well coming from France i started playing on disco 2018 and i played on crossfire 7-8 years i know about RP and averege person in PVP. Since beggining a focuse more on rp.
Discord: HaWki ^#0879

Hello there Jean I am pleased to know we have looked over your application and have decided to welcome you in to the Blood Dragons. It will be good to have more experienced pilots on board. See you out in space.

Name: [BD]Azazel
Tell us about yourself: I used to play Freelancer when I was a kid. And when I found out that this game is still alive and people are actually playing it I just couldn't resist not downloading it. After a while I decided to join Blood Dragons... couldn't decide which faction should i join and so I choosed one with the coolest name Big Grin
Discord: 1n3K4f3 #8530

Pages: 1 2