Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sig Competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes that's right 400 million credits is available for the following six sigs.

DSS|Max.Black. Maximillian Black flies a ravens talon VHf, he's in his early 40's, greying at the temples with a stern demeanour. He looks every inch the military man, even down to his uniform.

Battleship Chisos: Captain Eric Johnson of the Chisos, was the former XO on the Durango. He's fairly young 30's, earnest and well meaning. Clean cut and in command of his first dreadnought.

[214th]Lt.(j.g.)Taylor: Andrew Taylor is exactly what the brochures suggest a young Naval graduate should be. Quite literally a stereotype in the making.

[+]Marcus.Vacarro: Marcus is the head of the Vacarro familia, a small corsair family operating under the Brotherhood's auspices. Though young the weight of running a familia in these troubled times weighs heavily upon him.

Alarico Castro: An old Outcast who spent 10 years in Sugarland prison station. Surviving on scraps of cardamine bought from a corrupt guard. He's no longer in Sugarland and now once again is free to fight the enemies of Malta. He's thin and reedy, looks exactly liek you'd expect a junkie to look like.

Mokoto.Yukai: Mokoto is an enigma. A female in what is very definitiely a man's domain. What little repsect she has earned has come at a great cost, and she can no longer be described as pretty. Despite her young years, she looks about 10 years older.

Those are the characters that I wish to see sigs created for. 50 million is up for grabs on each of those.

The final 100 million is for anyone who can make these signatures rotate whenever the screen is refreshed.

So let your creative juices flow. Do me proud!

Could you save us who work on these renders a lot of time, and perhaps find renders you like of the characters? Hard to find out what you like if we dunno you personally.
What ST said.

Anyway, I might give it a shot once I finish the rest of the requests I'm working on, but even if I do, don't expect anything too majorly impressive;).
The problem is I have next to no idea what you mean by renders or any of this photoshop jiggery-pockery.

I can up the prize money if the work takes an excessively long amount of time.
A render of a character would be a picture of that character that can be used in the sig. It's hard to find an appropriate one in this case, since we don't know you all that well yet, and the descriptions for 'em are limited.

Anyway, I think 400 million is more than a generous enough amount; not much need to make it go up further, imo. We're not here to rob you:P.