Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi everybody!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there pilots, greetings to outer space, wherever you fly!

I just returned to freelancer and especially to Discovery freelancer. Just one of these nostalgic moments when you think of all the fun you had ages ago. Happy to see Discovery freelancer still alive!

As a game is always just half the fun when being alone and space is big in freelancer, I and my girlfriend (who I could convince and is now paying her first computer game at all and she likes it (please some compliments for that)) are looking for a friendly group who feel comfortable welcoming us. I know the rp rules since i have played it before, just some confusing new factions.. Smile
I would also be very happy for somebody helping me out with some newbie questions (most of them have already been answered in this beautiful wiki)

At the moment I am playing as "Mayorano" or "Mayorana" or "Mayorani" and am mostly trading and mining doing good profits. But always open up for new factions or activities! Just give a shout here or write ingame.

I will always be thankful for some conversion Smile

Have a good flight!
Welcome back.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them. I'd recommend going through the rules if you haven't already. Some stuff might have changed since the last time you played here.