Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: For tC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First of all, this is not a trial by forum, therefore i'm not posting anyone's name here except myself and faction tag it happened with. When looking over all the hate and whatnot, one thing i hate the most are lies, and people which falsely believe in them like sheep.

Discord Wrote:Someone11/05/2018
Are you MNS Shadow?

SHADOW11/05/2018
Yes

Someone11/05/2018
Okay, are aware that you just meta gamed?
You used the local chat to say goodbye to people you "didn't know" where there
No response?
I mean that's fine you can choose to not acknowledge this.

SHADOW11/05/2018
Be my guest and report me

Someone11/05/2018
I don't file reports
I try to talk things out with the people
and teach them what they did wrong, so that they don't make the same mistake

SHADOW11/05/2018
I did nothing wrong
Teach yourself first, hehe

Someone11/05/2018
Okay well I tried

SHADOW11/05/2018
I'm fully serious. If you have a complaint, please report it
I will acknowledge my error once i see myself being sanctioned

Someone11/05/2018
Like I said I don't file reports
But it appears you are as stubborn as you are wrong so I'm sure you'll make this mistake again

SHADOW11/05/2018
As i said, let admins decide

January 10, 2019
SHADOWToday at 12:45 PM
Hey there, considerable time has passed and there was no sanction issued. The reason i told you to report me right away is because you decided to flame me without asking like a normal person at first. So let me explain you some game mechanics. Dreadnoughts, such as mine (Ranseur) has a Battleship Scanner with 17k scan radius, unlike Adv. Deep Scanner with 15k, which is (when sitting at Tarancon) well within range of Delta JH. And then, if you want to talk about metagaming, then using player list is considered metagaming aswell, even if everyone uses it to find prey or escape hunters. Cruisers, shouldn't be able to mount Battleship Scanners, in which case i have 2k advantage. In case you have questions, i believe you should consider reading Infocards, or just have a basic knowledge of your ship.

SomeoneToday at 12:49 PM
I didn't report you because its not worth my time
Just like your opinion

SHADOWToday at 12:55 PM
It's not an opinion, it's a matter of fact that someone with Battleship scanner "sees" people with 15k scanners sooner. There's no opinion. Please, don't be a f**khead, and reallize that 17 is more than 15. And on another side, last time you talked about someone else filling the reports. I bet the person filling the report knew what happened.
But sure, keep being an uneducated a**hole

SomeoneToday at 12:57 PM
You didn't see the ships and they weren't in range of your scanner

SHADOWToday at 12:57 PM
I did, my lovely nemesis.

SomeoneToday at 12:57 PM
You can say that all you want but you logged off and we were nowhere near the station
I'm not your nemesis XD
I couldn't give two sh*ts about you
You can here acting all high and mighty over a game you f**king loser

SHADOWToday at 12:58 PM
Oh yea? Are you Sure? maybe you should consider another fact. You can't see someone using JD in Nebula over 15k far

SomeoneToday at 12:58 PM
You logged off

Nope, Smiles

SomeoneToday at 12:58 PM
You didn't JD and then log off
I was there
XD

15k far

SomeoneToday at 12:59 PM
Okay you can live in you delusion I don't care

So, the person i'm talking here should remember quite well, therefore i'm putting here this little image for his/her own enjoyment. And yes, my tone could've been better, i admit.

https://i.imgur.com/c6wWC0Y.png

I didn't bother to search for the image until after the person decided to block me.

This is not the first instance of someone flaming without evidence. And not to mention calling someone "metagamer" right away, which will surely spark some fire before both can settle their problems.
~Goodbye suckers~ doesn't seem very inRP either and I see no point in bringing this over here. Guess that there was a misunderstanding and you could contact the leader and talk it out with providing your evidence. Don't turn your problems into a s*itshow for the whole community, it's not your playground and this place has enough drama.
Why not simply forwarding the evidence directly and instantl rather than doing this and seek for another drama?
For future reference: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=165334

And if you'd like to send me the name of the person privately (95% certain I already know who it is anyways), that'd work too. From what I can see this doesn't really seem to be a faction issue but more your issue with a certain person, and you seemed to drag this up again with them after they let it be. It really seems like you're just trying to stir up trouble for kicks and giggles.
I will send you that over a pm, Laz.

And no, my point here is that recently there has been quite lot of lies regarding things around me, either on Discord or direcly inGame (Conn). I had enough, and decided to bring this up.

EDIT:
(01-10-2019, 01:33 PM)Corpus13 Wrote: [ -> ]~Goodbye suckers~ doesn't seem very inRP
There was a certain background for that, which was justified.
Your behaviour is only little better than the person you complain about in the log. And considering there is not name of the "culprit" (and can´t be), you actually did worse service to yourself than to him by making this thread. So maybe you should consider it more next time and try to solve complains about some faction member directly without forums drama.
Recently, it became for me quite apparent how far some things went, and i simply decided to resolve them, rather than ignore like in the past. I sadly do not know how much people were affected.
Context aside, I'm a fan of his approach. It's always a good idea to talk to people before reporting them. Most of the times, problems can be resolved (in this case, you could've just told them that you had a scanner with higher range) without unnecessary work for our admins.
This has nothing to do with tC. and the only reason why Shadow posted here is because I blocked him on discord.

Edit:
No secret I'm the guy who reached out to him and told him that using system chat to speak to people you don't know exist isn't really decent play at all. Shadow will argue that he had more scanner range, this was last year but the way I remember it was him logging off to avoid interaction by docking and the group i was in were nowhere near the station at the time.

Shadow was blocked after calling me "an uneducated asshole" during his temper tantrum.

He also seems to think i am his nemesis.
SHADOWToday at 11:57
I did, my lovely nemesis.

which is really odd considering this is a game and people shouldn't let their emotions get to that kinda creepy love-hate vibe. just to make things clear, no shadow I will not have your babies.
Two nerds trying to fight each other over the internet.
Pages: 1 2