Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let this be made abundantly clear, this will not be tolerated. I am not going to go into how it's done, just that we have had this cancer recently appear on our server.

It is an abuse of the game engine and will be treated as such.

1.2 Server administrators will impose sanctions on players for violating server rules and for any actions that harm server gameplay.

This is the rule we will be using to cover this as a sanctionable offence. Specifically the part highlighted in bold.

This is in essence cheating for credits.

Sanction will be 14-30 day ban and loss of all credits on accounts associated with the IP.

In short do not do it.

Note: Accidentally running yourself into planets, suns, dead stars, or black holes doesn't count, as you lose everything and make no money.
BUMP

[color=#33FF33]Suicide mining is exactly the same deal folks. I'll be hitting anyone who does this really -really- hard. I've seen a few people doing this already with the mining update.

Anyone caught doing this is going to get severely punished.
I think this deserves another bump. Do not do this, you will lose all that you have gained.