Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Omega Logs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Agent Omega: Captain's Logs 11/01/826 1716 Crayter Standard Time

Today I and my crew completed first test flight of Iapetus. Chief Engineer, known by the name of Fixer Three says that we need better weapons and CIS Command have a list of equipment to be used on the Iapetus. What i was shown on the equipment list seems to be on First Fleet's inventory. In fact, according to several reports, i made the deals with Ezrael Vertiga and acquired those weapons for our glorious flagship Olympia. According to my research and the list, we are in need of Corsair-Origin GALE Cannons and Coalition-Origin MK81 Autopulse Repeaters. I think we should add some anti-small ship power and have "Kreisky" Dual Gatling Laser as well. From what i learned, Gale Cannons are something in between Mortar Cryogenic Projector and Hellbore Cannons. Perfect for our Mark IV Zephyr in fact. We would sacrifice small amounts of Anti-Capital firepower and gain some firepower to make annoying bombers pay for their crimes with the Kreisky Lasers, they are some great weaponary. Fast, reliable and downright iconic. Add in some Gatling Solaris and we are looking at a snub hell in fact. Albeit experienced captains favor burst damage of classic Pulse Cannons, i value overwhelming fire rate more than hitting power. Thus we choose to use Autopulses as well.

Regarding those deals i supposedly made with Ezrael...

I do not remember it. In fact, i do not remember many things. There is an empty timeframe. I remember being in Fleet Admiral position of Crayter Military once upon a time. However that feels so off to me. I am an Agent since i knew myself! How can i also be a Fleet Admiral in the past?! Either my memories are hazy, or i am having a disorder. I do not know which, however i will not let some memories affect my duty. I will serve my nation with everlasting love and dedication!

Tantum est caritas est et qui Crayter!
Agent Omega: Captain's Logs 16/01/826 1242 Crayter Standard Time

Today I made necessary connections with IRG and the man named "Whisper" from Maltese Oppression Army. I think IRG will help us to enhance the Iapetus and make it a force to be reckoned with. We, at Intelligence, value utility as much as firepower and strategic mobility. I think either Intelligence or Military can allocate the funds necessary for the operations of the vessel.

Whisper… Voidwalker told me that this man leads a revolution inside Malta. Maltese Oppression Army. I assume they are like Council but Maltese. Which is timely and they can cause havoc if they can get some heavy assets on them. We should indirectly support them until they prove their worth to us. Intelligence reports I received suggests that we sway them to suicidal, Maquis-style attacks. Otherwise they can turn to be corrupt, "Good Old" Maltese just like Crimson Cross or National Council, which they aim to bring down. We should keep a close eye on them and monitör their resourcefullness to prevent them getting too powerful. Make them dependant to something. Would be the best way.

Agent Omega: Captain's Logs 27/02/826 0522 Crayter Standard Time

Just some hours ago detailed sensor readings and logs of Iapetus arrived on my desk. Looks like our initial setup does not suffice and the Zephyr Mark IV retains critical weaknesses of Mark II and III. Battlecruisers in general... However, there is a saying in Intelligence. "Problems bring their own solutions." Surprisingly, a solution to counter menacing Battlecruisers exists. "Thumper" Turrets. Initially we require two of them. However turns out Nemesis could benefit from such a refit too. Old Kurt would appreciate the potential. However before I can get us those Thumper turrets, I will need to pull a favor for one of my clients. Said client is also interested in those Thumper Turrets and offers us a great amount of research material in exchange of acquiring them for him.

Agent Omega: Captain's Logs 01/03/826 1434 Crayter Standard Time

Hmm... Looks like Sabah lacks the only thing we require now. The Thumper's Blueprint. Need to contact either Vertiga or seek aid from allies. Perhaps Order's LoO cell have info for us. Order Primary cell has been silent for too long. Not sure if they will return to us.

Agent Omega: Captain's Logs 04/03/826 1543 Crayter Standard Time

Well, we finally managed to see IMG's response to Bretonia in their public announcement to Omega 3. Not many heard it inside Crayter yet, just a couple of Intelligence guys like me and thats it. I have seen fit to prepare a communication to IMG Guildmaster and warn him about what he is diving into by resisting Bretonia. Damn idiot, he gonna either get smitheren by Bretonia and lose everything or forced to lick Gallic and Corsair hairy macho ass...

Aside from that, my contact in Rheinwehr reached me, he wants more prototypes. Well, as long as resources and money keeps flowing in and he keeps chasing the useless ones, fine by me.

I wonder when Kurt going to contact me for Nemesis' Thumpers. Old guy probably fallen asleep at the bridge. Well, gotta keep waiting it seems.

Agent Omega: Captain's Logs 02/05/826 0603 Crayter Standard Time

I...remember. Who I was. What I have done... What they have done.

If it was not the Canberra operation, I would perhaps stay as a mind-suppressed slave of theirs. I can not stay, or keep command of "my" ships anymore. I must...vanish. Lay low for a while. Change my appearance a bit.

I will have to contact some friends. The ones who remember my true self. The Michael Richard...

Ezreal? Can not trust. He does not have an allegiance. Too flexible. Dagon? She could possibly exchange me back, however still a worthy try. She looks like a caring one of Crayterian cause and may help me. Pierre. I can trust him. But will he do so? This is a chance I must take. I can not reside within Crayter space anymore. I should take the Razor and go. Far away. Roussillon. Far enough... Maybe blend into Freeport community for a while? Yes. That would do. Adam should take the Iapetus to Coronado meanwhile...