Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What would you motivate to play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm certainly sure there was a similar thread decades ago. However it might be interesting if some things has changed?
So, what would you motivate or drive to log more often?
1.No,things havent changed , fact that server is still fairly empty is best proof for that.
2. What will be good motivation to start playing ?
Changes, zillion of positive changes that players asked zillion times, in lots of treads,but they are ignored .
Less ppl in chats and forums complaining and cursing and more people in game. Events shown latelly that players are around.

A quick look in chats show dozens of players chatting even at late hours.

Still one log ingame barely find dozen souls, usually silent.

Tonight had a rare surprise, not only met an Aoi this late but a talkative interesting one, shame i need depart myself and npc bases apparently pissed the guy off.

More playing less arguing, would be great.
The old war systems we would sit in and be able to farm either or both missions and commonly spawned npc fleets. I still stand by saying that those systems provided a nice chill place to have some rp, pew, and income whilst doing so. New Hampshire and Dundee. Although Dundee could have used work. Hampshire died because the war ended. These easy access back entrances back entrances were nice...
never understood why 99% of the pretty systems disco had to offer were all chucked away into gallia where nobody ever went

and then half of those got deleted and its still the prettiest place to go to but unsurprisingly people still dont care

everyone agrees that its boring to go from A to B so why isnt the scenery at least halfway pleasing to look at
I would motivate my cat to play, if I had a cat.
(01-12-2019, 01:10 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]I would motivate my cat to play, if I had a cat.

This isn't flood. May give a serious opinion.
(01-12-2019, 11:48 AM)Pillow Wrote: [ -> ]never understood why 99% of the pretty systems disco had to offer were all chucked away into gallia where nobody ever went

Never understood why nobody ever went to Gallia while 99% of the pretty systems Disco had to offer were all chucked away in there.

Actually Thund gave the most valid answer so far to what you actually asked.
(01-12-2019, 01:10 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]I would motivate my cat to play, if I had a cat.

Vasko would be proud
i have been obliged to destroy my base for several ignored request = less time in game Wink "the base was too much chronophage"
Pages: 1 2 3 4