Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kurile Docking Ring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

KURILE DOCKING RING
Sigma - Liberty Event

Rule Changes
● Samura IDed players are allowed to demand these Docking Ring parts and attack ships that refuse to comply.

Background
The GMG had contacted Ageira, reporting damages by Samura to their docking ring on Planet Kurile.
After investigating and calculating the costs, funds were provided. Ageira has since begun to produce the docking ring parts destined for Kurile in Colorado. DSE has deployed a temporary depot near the planet to receive the required parts.

Description
Official Event
The event will start on the 12th of January. The temporary base "Kurile Docking Ring Construction Site" will buy Docking Ring parts which can be bought from Pueblo in Colorado.

As usual, we invite the official factions on either side to organize the participants via Skype and Discord as well as promote overall activity and presence during the event.

The event will end when all shipments arrived.

Bonuses
Trade Event: Docking Ring parts need to be delivered to Planet Kurile

Registration Required - NO

Docking Ring Parts from Colorado, Pueblo Station to Kurile Docking Ring Construction Site, Sigma-17
IDs eligible for the Trade Event:
Anyone

Profit Per Unit: 4 000

Stations

Docking Ring Parts
[SELLING]
Pueblo Station, Colorado - 1000

[BUYING]
Ouray Base, Colorado - 1000
Cochrane Depot, Ontario- 1000
Ames Research Station - 1500
Shinjuku Station - 2000
Newport Station - 1500
Planet Malta- 2500
Planet Crete - 2500
Edit: Nvm. I'm dumb.

Edit #2: Am I, though. It'd be as good of a time as ever to actually take a look at Alliance ID. They have a base in Sigma-17, yet no ZoI. I think it ought to be bumped to entire Sigmas, to enable the ID to participate here, and buff its quite underwhelming lines.
buff prices but thats tiny also why isn't there a buy point on chugoku?
Hi it came up with a bonus payment of 5000 from a 5k transport is this right?
(01-12-2019, 02:59 PM)LORD CHRIS Wrote: [ -> ]Hi it came up with a bonus payment of 5000 from a 5k transport is this right?

You will get 4000 credits profit per each unit delivered. So that would be total profits of 5.000 cargo x 4.000 credits = 20.000.000 credits.

Take note that you have to deliver the same number of units that you took on Pueblo, so if anyone pirates you for even a single unit, you would forfeit any bonus whatsoever.
never mind read that wrong
4k profit/unit is not enough to encourage people to abandon other trade routes, especially mining routes that are making 9-11k profit/unit, often on shorter trips.

If we want more activity in kusari, there's gotta be more reason for players to go.
SnakThree: The event started just an hour ago. The profit rate is equal to contraband (400/s). This is more of a storyline event than a GIVE ME ALL THE MONEY FOR NO EFFORT type of event that as you can imagine from my tone I am not a fan of. You want to take part in something that leaves impact on how Sirius is shaped then go ahead and do few runs with any trade ship you have available to you. If not, keep on shooting rocks with general safety as there are not enough pirates to combat the profit rate of mining or trading ore.
bahahaha now i cant dock my papers are no good
Construction site has DSE IFF. Check if your rep is good enough.
Pages: 1 2 3 4