Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Auxesia Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SUB: DELIVERY
QR_4882190_AUDIO_ONLY

Dear gentlefolk,

This is Alvin Sanderson, head of PR for Very sirius exports.

Your request has been fulfilled. No payment is required. Keep us in mind for the future. For reference, inquire with R.

Respectfully, Alvin Sanderson, PRO
SUB: ADDENDUM
QR_6812043_AUDIO_ONLY

This is Alvin Sanderson. Recent developments have shone a light on some -very- interesting things. Please contact us urgently. You will NOT regret it.
[Image: UorcqI4.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Medium
FREQUENCY: ISMARA
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: We're listening

____

Alvin Sanderson,

I wish to extend the gratitude of myself and the other members of the Inner Phalanx for your services.

As for your message, you have our attention.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
RE: ADDENDUM
QR_3327491_AUDIO_ONLY

This is Alvin Sanderson.

For the advancement of science, perhaps? A deal can be made.

QR_3327492_ATTACHMENT
RE: DELIVERY
QR_8201402_AUDIO_ONLY

Respected gentlefolk,

We sincerely hope the lack of response does not imply a lack of further interest.

[Image: UorcqI4.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID:Keeper Leviathan

____

Alvin Sanderson,

Our interest hasn't diminished in the slightest. Calculations and allocation of storage space were underway in the brief pause of communication. Our interim logistics director has authorized a payment of 16,101,000 SC for the cargo you are offering. If this is acceptable, a delivery point can be established and payment will be transferred forthwith.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
RE: DELIVERY
QR_7501727_AUDIO_ONLY

Respected gentlefolk,

In lieu of payment, we would prefer a discussion about the merits of long-term cooperation. The delivery point is, by and large, inconsequential, since the cargo rests aboard Ames Research.

[Image: UMPXT6B.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

____

Alvin Sanderson,

The Inner Phalanx has been debating potential avenues which we could explore with your corporation. There are details which we require about yourself and your organization. This is primarily due to our high standards of security which even our closest associates are expected to adhere to. Namely, the amount of vessels operating under you, personnel, your operations center. Every organization has one, and we aren't ones to work with uncertainties.

If you would be so kind as to provide a synapse, it would go a long way in expediting this process.

Aside from this, The Inner Phalanx has voted in favor of opening negotiations. We're interested to hear what you have in mind. We have several conventional and not-so-conventional contracts which we can establish and discuss in detail.

- Keeper Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
RE: LISTENING
QR_3829110_AUDIO_ONLY

Esteemed gentlefolk,

This is Alvin Sanderson. I have been authorized to inform you that our files are strictly hard-copied and unavailable for perusal- However. Exceptions can be made for certain business partners.

As of today, our statistics informations are as follows.

Centers of operation: Currently, three. All tastefully anonymous, strategically rented spaces on Freeports 1, 6 and 9. Our headquarters is mobile, stationed in a modified Geisha-class liner, its current location being in orbit of planet New Tokyo, for pending local shipping file exchange.

Fleet: We currently possess three fully operational Serenity-class transports, one fully operational K-60P - 27T "Bumblebee" class transport and one non-operational Serenity-class transport, pending engine refit within a few weeks' time.

Personnel: Three crews of twenty-five for each operational Serenity-class, plus one crew of eighteen for the Bumblebee drafted from the crew of the non-operational Serenity-class. The remaining seven crewmembers are on shore leave until further notice or on assignments across Sirius.

Security: Stringent, methodical and uncompromising. Our operations centers move every six months, fewer if there has been upheaval or if business was... too good. Each week, the hardware we use for transaction purposes is scrubbed, discarded and replaced. The exact location of our mobile headquarters is known to us, and as a gesture of good faith, you. We technically do not exist in any House's registration laws, as we operate strictly in edge worlds and fringe systems. Therefore, all evidence of our existence are our shipping logs, which, thanks to our Freelance affiliation, are vastly overlooked by any authorities. Said shipping logs very often, if not always, seem to be lost and forgotten in the pile of logs in everyday traffic... Especially with a silver tongue and a light touch.

Dear Keeper, I hope I've answered your questions to satisfaction. However, I've a personal note to add, authorized by captain Phoebe Nichols of the Sunshine Surfer Two.

We are aware, yet stay strategically ignorant of the political situations surrounding any House, fledgling, hopeful, traditional or otherwise. To us, you are simply valuable partners with a noble goal; and as such you are entitled to know that we are compassionate to your struggle. Every employee of Very sirius exports, myself included, is a former House slave, a number which was, thankfully, deleted from the big, bad databases. We deplore the authority such entities grant themselves solely through the principle "we were here first", and we fully support your movement and what it represents. Regardless of whose laws must be broken and how many times, for its advancement.

[Image: UMPXT6B.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

TOPIC: Response

____

Alvin Sanderson,

I do apologize for the delay. Events beyond my control came and went.

All the information which you provided has been carefully evaluated, and we see no reason not to further explore a mutually beneficial relationship. The Inner Phalanx is granting your company lesser security clearance to Covenant space and access to trade facilities. Contracts as they are brought up will be made available to you immediately.

Our interim logistics head will be in touch soon.

- Keeper Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED