Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tag problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been running around for quite a while getting the Zoner tag, but then I realized, I didn't even have a tag on me, even thou I was that high of affiliation with GMG, or with the outcasts at once...Is it a glitch or something?

Reminds me of that time my last trader went neutral with nomads...

[Image: Freelancer2009-02-2015-05-17-28.jpg]
most likely you are tagged something that you dont have on your rep sheet. when i was setting up for corsair guard, i had to ask somone what my tag was. I went through both alliance and gaians untill i got the right tag. So, just find someone and ask them what your tagged, then you will know what missions to fail
The problem is, I have been asking people, and I have NO tag.
' Wrote:The problem is, I have been asking people, and I have NO tag.

You're possibly affiliated with the order. That happened to me the first time I set up a zoner. Because I had not explored order space, I couldn't see the order affiliation. It's strange that other people can't see it, but FL can be a bit glitchy with affiliations.

I assume you have logged out then in - sometimes a new affiliation won't show up until you do.
I suggest that you fly around a few systems, until you've got all the factions in your list - you'll then see the tag that you have, after you've met the faction that is invisible to you atm.
Alright the only space haven't been to would be bretonia, so I guess I'll go there.