Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Captain Allison Hunter - Harmony
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

ID: Commander Malachy Marshall
SUBJECT: Information Request
ENCRYPTION: MODERATE
PRIORITY: LOW

Greetings Captain Hunter,

This is Malachy Marshall, Captain of the LLS Monument. We had a brief run-in within Bering. I do understand that this is coming from a Navy communications, but I do insist that this is more of a personal communique. I understand the hesitance on my request earlier, however the resulting actions undertook by your ships was interesting to say the least.

While I understand the reluctance to release information to someone like me, I do request it. Your words and actions towards my crew served as a possible answer to the concerns of everyone aboard the Monument. The scans and professional acts proved to be a welcomed sight, let alone the high concern for unwanted alien influence. That is our largest interest. If possible, can you release a statement on your goals and concerns to us regarding the nomadic influence you seem to be targetting? Navy Command has been quiet, to say the least.

Thank you.

Commander Malachy Marshall,
Logistics Corps

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: eIdFWE5.png]

ID: Captain Allison J. Hunter
Recipient: Commander Malachy Marshall
Subject: Information Request

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

The Navy stylization doesn't put me off as much as you may think. I too once used it, though that was quite a while ago.

Frankly, I'm not surprised that Naval Command has been quiet. They haven't been conducting nearly as many pushes into Bering as they used to, and with the war they're likely too occupied with the frogs to deal with quelling a 'small separatist movement'.
Seeing cooperation like what you and your crew showed me and my men today helps to reinforce the fact that we're still very much bound by our duties. Eradicating the infested influence within the Navy and LSF is still a strong goal of ours, and while many in the Military usually mark us as traitors only in it for the infamy and chaos, I hope what you saw today in Bering shows that I, as well as the Battlegroup, take our jobs very seriously. The Nomad threat is still very much real, as you saw, and I'm afraid it may only get worse as the days keep passing by.

Take care out there, Marshall. In the event things go south and you need refuge, I'm sure it won't be hard to convince the Admirals to make room for you and your crew.
Cya 'round.

Hunter, out.

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends