Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: QZ2 RETURNS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello: Hello
A returning player to discovery.
The reason I love you guys is for basically for everything that you have dine so far!
I love you all.
Neat the end of my discovery career I discovored a lot. I discovoered a culture ***** up in social aristocraciesl but I Still loved it all so please accept me in your fleett
(01-22-2019, 11:47 PM)QuestionZ2 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello: Hello
The reason I love you guys is for basically for everything that you have dine so far!
I love you all.
Neat the end of my discovery career I discovored a lot. I discovoered a culture ***** up in social aristocraciesl but I Still loved it all so please accept me in your fleett

DAMN YOU USE AN ALTERNATE RAYQUAZA
wut
(01-22-2019, 11:47 PM)QuestionZ2 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello: Hello
I love you all.

Welcome back to the discovery Universe! Feel free to PM or add Riehl#0002 on discord if you need a hand with anything.
He may have mistaken himself as a different person using the same avatar?

Welcome back, nonetheless! It's great to have folks coming back after stepping away.
We already met ingame, so I decided to give a warm Welcome here too, so Welcome back to Discovery.

Enjoy your stay!
(01-23-2019, 02:00 AM)Sand_Spider Wrote: [ -> ]He may have mistaken himself as a different person using the same avatar?

Welcome back, nonetheless! It's great to have folks coming back after stepping away.

xD I was just too drunk at the time.
(01-25-2019, 06:47 AM)Vexykin Wrote: [ -> ]We already met ingame, so I decided to give a warm Welcome here too, so Welcome back to Discovery.

Enjoy your stay!

Eyyy Vexy! Thanks man.