Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Returning Semi-Active Veteran
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I don't have access to my original account, so I created a new one!

It's been a few years since I've played Discovery Freelancer. Y'all have an official launcher now! And POB's (which I understand is not a recent addition, but still...new to me!)

I'm looking to give Disco another shot, and am creating my own character named Chris Blair. Along with that, I'm actually writing a story regarding my character, which the first part can be found in the roleplay/story sub-forum. If ya want to chill in space, that's cool! My discord is in my siggy, I won't bite!

Currently, I'm looking to get into trading. I remember back in the day, there was this nifty little trading assist program that would show all the different routes across Sirius. Is that still a thing?

I've been rambling long enough. See you, both on here, and in game!

Safe flying,
Christopher Blair? Must be a wing commander fan, welcome back.
Gotta be - he's in the sig Wink
Well, welcome back, and may god have mercy on your soul.
Why hello there!

Welcome back to the discoveryverse. I hope you have fun here.
Hello there, welcome back hope you have fun out there.

Maybe will see you flying around out there some day/night.
Heya, welcome back! I think the trade-assist program you might be thinking of is FL Companion? It helps you calculate routes of commodities, as well show you where all of the game's stations and solars are located, among other things.

I took a look at your story. Not bad - I honestly like the short-style/single sentence paragraph structure, it helps to hold the reader's attention! Poor dude seems rather down on his luck, but I'm sure that'll change.

Enjoy your stay here, and see you in the 'verse!