Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: s.o.s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi all

I just created a new character on a new account created last night, so I didn't have time to backup that, so sorry again but it's a bit annoying

it result that the account is blocked

when i say annoying, it's more for the admins (a Saint ) Wink

thanks by advance for idea

I don't know why it does that
NoMe, my Crystal Ball has run out of power. Please help me out and give me the name of the Ship, in question.
i've just created indimin|halu_or_not after a restart to dhc impossible to log the new account
there are probably the 2 O'zone restaured yesterday
It is possibly the amount of Codenames that you have on two of your Ships.

I have found that restricting them to about 70 per Ship, doesn't appear to cause any problems.

In the meantime I have removed 67 from two of your Ships.

See if you can now log in to that Account.

yes i understand, it works, but now all my codes are lost, it was my reserve, they was in 2 differents chars, i've always respected the limit imposed by the ship cargo

all my job is lost if i understand again some *centaines d'heures* lost, it's funny, but not too much, in game i've already lost some *milliers d'heures* it's good to change all but a bit annoying.

it's a bit *triste*

i imagine but i don't want to invente, only the jade are present tsss

thanks again the account work but yesterday it has worked fine when i have restored it (grâce à toi en l'occurence)
I have recorded the 67 Codenames that I removed from your 2 Ships.

If you give me a name of a Ship, with space, I will spend the 20 minutes or so, manually placing them back.

One of your ships had 115 Codenames on it + other odds and ends.

There is a limit to the amount of individual items that a Ship can hold. If you exceed this limit it can corrupt the file or just cause logging problems, where the Server decides you have too much equipment.

Each Codename counts as 1 Item, 100 Nomad Remains (because they stack) counts as 1 item, etc.
bon, they are not all disappeared, my bank account is always here too

it could be due to the bank account, since today it has refused to work with cashcode (char does not exist)

so an advice keep your bank char on 1 account
......................keep your code char on 1 account
......................Etc, etc

to not have saturation perhaps
ok St.Denis, i must create 2 new chars for it, when it's done, i will pm you or here as you want.

take your time you know, i have an idea on the time taken by all of it.

again another thanks again, is it time to thanks? Cool
Just learn not to overload your Ships.

Each item takes up 1 slot. So, if the maximum is 125 items, each code (as they do not stack ie you see each one individually) take up 1 slot, each armour takes up 1 slot, commodities as they stack up (ie you can have 100 Oxygen) take 1 slot.

This is totally separate from the maximum hold capacity of your Ship. A 5000 hold Ship can only hold (if we use the 125 item maximum suggested above) 125 separate items taking up 125 hold space.

As for Banks, I use restart Ships and I keep the limit of cash on them to 1.9 billion. I have never had any problems with keeping to this.
Pages: 1 2