Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Fined
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LostOne has been sanctioned owing to a report posted on the 21/02/2009 for:

Quote:5.6 If a player engages cruise engine or docks during a PvP fight, this player is considered fleeing. The fleeing player must leave and may not re-enter the system where the fight took place with any of the characters on his/her account(s) while the enemy (player or players involved in the fight) remains in the system, but no more than 4 hours.

However, the fleeing player can re-engage at will if chased.

Consequences: Fined all credits and guns, notificatiosn in hold.

Notes: You fled, you then opened fire when they came through the Jumphole after you, that's okay, you were being chased. Then you docked on Malta, and undocked with a new loadout. Unfortunatyely at this point you open fire as they are leaving. So that puts you squarely in the category of re-engaging. And that's not allowed.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

This is not on. I was being chased by keepers and landed on malta then undocked and fled. I was attacked by the outcast going to Sigma 19 and destroyed. I then undocked from malta and headed hom.

If I have done anything wrong fine, but to take over 200 million and all my guns thats not on. That is very bad. I am lost for words and angry and u can keep the game I off.