Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FASTLANCER-ZERO: Dublin Cup (FINISHED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Turn on the Music!
FASTLANCER-ZERO
DUBLIN CUP

[Image: NF6PRDr.jpg]

Today with your speaker Ron Afton

[Image: 960.jpg]

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The time has come for Racers to shine again! Starting with the series Fastlancer-Zero, we hold our first Cup in Dublin at the racing gates, the mother place of races! So gear up and sign in:

Code:
[tr][td][url=link]RP Name[/url][/td][td]Inter-House/Outer-Rim/Bretonia/Rheinland/Gallia/Liberty/Kusari/Hispania[/td][td][url=link]Forum Name[/url][/td][td][img=38x28]ship img url[/img][/td][td]Charname (in Game)[/td][/tr]

Rules and Modes:

Classic
- No Guns
- Only Light Fighters
- CD and CM, Mines are not allowed

Ace
- No Guns
- Only Light Fighters
- Mine, CD and CM is allowed
- Be over 18?

Extreme/Death Race (Experimental)
- Guns are allowed
- Only Freighters
- CD and CM, Mines are allowed
- Be definitly over 18!

As suspected, the race will be hold at the Hood Asteroid Field where the Race Gates are located. Prices? What prices... Come on you're here to enjoy yourself and entertain the audience!...

...of course I'm joking, here are the Prices for the Racers:

1st Place = 175 Mil
2nd Place = 150 Mil
3rd Place = 100 Mil

Sorry, we're running on low budget here, but if this series continues and involves bigger sponsors and companies the prices will definitly boom!

Registrations (CLOSED):

Group A

RacerOriginForum NameShipCharname
Alejandro TraconisInter-HouseDragonMaster[Image: Arrow.png]{AFC}-Interceptor[N]
Maximilian Locke[Image: 220px-BretoniaFlagPS2.png] BretoniaKaze[Image: 254px-Br_fighter.png]BPA)Con.Max.Locke
Chris HoldanInter-HouseTheShooter36[Image: 254px-Col_lf.png]=CR=Stingray
Dexter HovisInter-HouseNieRdackel[Image: 381px-Bw_fighter.png]Dexter.Hovis

Group B

Sora Kobayashi[Image: Flag-kusari.png] KusariZephyranthes[Image: Hayabusa.png]+Orion+Hachiko
Gunda 'Gunn' Riehl[Image: 220px-Flag-rheinland.png] RheinlandRiehl[Image: 254px-Tigershark.png]UN|Razorfin
Ozei Ruousha[Image: Flag-kusari.png] KusariSand_Spider[Image: Tanto.PNG]Celtic.Dragon.Ozei!
Rick DixonInter-HouseBannorn[Image: 381px-Bw_fighter.png]Rick.Dixon

Group C

Ethan VanceInter-HouseEthan Vance[Image: Hayabusa.png]AP-Hunter
Ivy Holt[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png] LibertyIvy Holt[Image: Arrow.png]Ivy.Holt
Katrina SummersOuter-RimTenacity[Image: Corelf.png]Core|APM-Wildcat
Dan FuegoInter-HouseSpectre[Image: 381px-Bw_fighter.png]+Orion+Wolf.Blitzer

Racers of each Group have to set a time and date they can race with each other and submit it to me. There will be a given time like let's say 2 weeks (between this date and that date) in which you have to submit the day and time you gonna race each other (a some sort of REF has to be there which will most likely be me or someone I choose). The game will be hosted on https://challonge.com/2vo61s6n so check your stats there. Donations are more than welcomed to SnakeLancerGame
Feel free to join our Discord:
https://discord.gg/2vw9u8J
//Just a side note, we used to allow Mines
(01-31-2019, 03:55 PM)Chance Wrote: [ -> ]//Just a side note, we used to allow Mines

hmm, you sure we should allow that? Alright lemme update.
Not saying you have to run your races the way the AFC did, but that was part of the norm for us.
I'm not. But I've considered the possibilities and mines would add some more tension to this.

However there's only one thing I worry about, what if 4 racers just spam Mines like hell resulting all or the last 3 to explode cuz someone is CDing the heck out of them? I'm asking for input, cuz I see a high possibility that this may happen.

I'll prolly add 2 or 3 game modes in which one allows Mines. I think that's a better idea.
TIME FOR SOME POLICE BRUTALITY.

The BPA RT is on the job and representing the BPA in this race, making money. I suggest that no one of the contestants use after-market alterations or broken taillights.

<3
Not sure about this particular track, but one thing to keep in mind is that mines only work outside cruise.

We normally ran our races through the mid section of trade lanes, so spamming mines had the hazard of choke points. our qualifier was that you had to finish the race to win, so everyone dying is either a redo or a straight up loss. Dying to your own mine is still dying.

We did have one race where everyone died because of nukes at the start of the race.
(01-31-2019, 04:40 PM)Kaze Wrote: [ -> ]
TIME FOR SOME POLICE BRUTALITY.

The BPA SCD is on the job and representing the BPA in this race, making money. I suggest that no one of the contestants use after-market alterations or broken taillights.

<3

```SnakeLancerGameToday at 4:41 PM
how did the police work in previous races
cuz I didnt include police here in this one (yet)
KazeToday at 4:41 PM
Normally, they fined people for speeding.
SnakeLancerGameToday at 4:41 PM
oh
And broken tailights.
Confusedmile:
SnakeLancerGameToday at 4:41 PM
XD
but this is a Cup
D;
So.
You have a POLICE RACING TEAM
SnakeLancerGameToday at 4:42 PM
WELL OKAY THEN
THAT WORKS```

Added you as a racer Kaze LOL, however I will include Police chasing etc. on Grand Prix probably when racers have to pass through House Space and not just one System etc.
Are you limiting this to thruster speed or is it gonna be a cruise race? Or both?
Eros[Image: File:Col_lf.png]Chris HoldanMD=CR=StingrayInter-House
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5