Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Thank you Discovery, Farewell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
A legend of the Discovery Mod.

You will not be forgotten.
(02-05-2019, 07:00 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]Goodbye friend, will miss all the fun raids and times we had together : (

EDIT: I cannot just one line this, you and phantom have definitely been my closest friends on disco in the years. You have definitely helped me through a lot of my disco experience, you know if you ever want to play any other games you can ping me. Farewall, man.

RHA will always welcome u back.

Posts like these make me wish I cared a bit more. Participate in a groupfight here, an event over there. I have few memories.

love you antonio <3
Cant say I'm sorry to see you go after our recent arguments, though I will admit you taught me a good bit about flying cruisers and it was only very recently that we really didnt get along.

Corruption will always be present in a community that is run by its own members, there's never going to be anyone unbiased involved, so disco will constantly swing back and forth between power plays. It's been like this since I first started on this server way back in like 2007, and it's part of why I typed a post much like yours here when I stopped playing a decade ago.

When I came back to disco late last year, I had changed, my time away from this place had mellowed me out and I was content to get along with everyone. Unfortunately, I've noticed that the longer I spend dealing with the toxic people here, the more it effects me, and not in a good way. I'll admit, I've slipped quite a bit back into the high strung and hateful person I used to be, and it's not doing me any favors. I'll apologize for (some of) the comments I made in your direction, but it largely started with your own hostility and bullheadedness in the first place, so I wont take all the blame.

Quote:If I could ask just one favor out of anyone reading this it's that you think before picking a side or supporting someone

Dont worry, if there's one thing I'm known for its not picking sides at all, I piss off everyone equally and hold my ground no matter what anyone says about it.

Quote:I also got destroyed by Battleship Isis chainfiring mortars because NPC stations used to get increased refire rate depending on how many players were near it.

I can say with relative certainty that I probably fought you back then and used Isis for cover. God I miss that girl.

Anyways, we all know you'll be back sooner or later. That's just how disco goes, this is a self-destructive drug that you cant shake. I thought otherwise 10 years ago and even I'm back now =P
Another one lost to this nonsense.

Hope you come back someday, even if it's for a short while. Won't forget the times.
Disco definitely won't be the same.
I'll make sure there will be some shareds and transports, just in case you should ever reconsider. Heavy blow to the community, but at least we'll still have your crappy microphone on the VC. Smile
Take care Antonio.

Hope to see you back one day.

But as already said, at least you are around with your potato mic I guess Big Grin
See ya ‘round.
Regardless of what you think of myself, the staff, and our disagreements, this is a net loss. I'm not sure if it means anything, but I don't get any satisfaction out of seeing you go, and I wish you the best wherever that may be from here.
(02-05-2019, 07:00 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]RHA will always welcome u back.

And Core| who are better anyway
I've already told you what I think about you leaving. However, we won't let |Aoi die without you obviously we'll try to be more dangerous now :]. До следующей встречи. And please invest some time into a better microphone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5