Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello there! \o/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oyy oyy!

Old freelancer, new discovery!
Haven't played in ages and started to get back into the game recently. Some guys already met me ingame as.. "Zurray".. or "Saya.Kho" .. or the "Greedy-Vulture" etc. etc... \o/
So. I've been to many different servers so far, but it's been a loooooong time. First time on Discovery now (great thanks to Diamondwolf at this point Tongue) and am having a good time so far.
It's a bit complex.. but I think I'm getting there.

Long story short:
I'm the new one. Let's have fun.
Welcome to Discovery! Make sure you have read and understand the rules, and if you have any questions, ask the crap out of the people here. The worst that can happen is that you get stupid answers, but that's how the internet works. Take your time exploring Sirius and have fun interacting with people! Smile
Welcome! ^^
Welcome To Discovery Smile

You'll find loads of useful information from my Signature's first link , and Liberty Rogue Discord, if you want to wreak havoc in Liberty Smile
Always good to see new faces. Welcome to Discovery.
Welcome to Disco! Any questions, shoot!

<3
Old Dime boi bringing in new guys. Good stuff. Welcome to the hellhole that we call Discovery Freelancer. Enjoy your stay! : )
Howdy hey there, neighbor! We're happy to have you here! There are plenty of new and interesting places to explore in Discovery, as well as some surprises to find in pre-existing systems.

Have a blast, and enjoy your stay!
Welcome! You're in for a ride Big Grin
Welcome, nowhere will you find a more entertaining hive of scum and villainy =P
Pages: 1 2