Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: *taps the mid* Uhh, hell? Is this thing on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oh my.... So much has changed since I was last here! Good to see so many new faces.

Hey hey everyone! Long time no see! Hope you're all well (At least those who remember me, if you're still here at least).

A bit about me;
I'm one of the not quite so old guard, played Disco way back in 4.85 and 4.86, and then thanks to life, promptly disappeared without much word.
Was in a few official factions (Most notably LN, Xenos and Gateway, but it's been a few years) and had a few long term RP characters

Not sure what was actually on this account, but lost my main one a while back, so back to using this one *shrugs*

Anyway, good to see Disco is still going, and got so many new faces. Looking forward to meeting you all on forums, in game and most probably on Skype
Welcome back. Most people moved away from Skype recently and started using discord.
Welcome back! Make sure to have a look at the Returning Player? tab at the very top of the forum, and consider migrating to Discord, where 99% of the native salt-dwellers have established their new forts. Otherwise, make sure to have a look at the current rules and just have fun! There is an event going on in the Omegas which can provide some easy money for bold traders! Smile
(02-11-2019, 08:26 PM)Immortality23 Wrote: [ -> ]Xenos
[Patriot noises intensify]
Will send you a discord invitation to the Xeno Alliance server. Feel free to drop by.
I'm not sure how, but I think I remember you? Weren't you involved in the [HF] back in the day?
(02-11-2019, 08:33 PM)Reeves Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2019, 08:26 PM)Immortality23 Wrote: [ -> ]Xenos
[Patriot noises intensify]
Will send you a discord invitation to the Xeno Alliance server. Feel free to drop by.

Awesome dude, will PM you my discord in a bit (sun)

(02-11-2019, 08:35 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure how, but I think I remember you? Weren't you involved in the [HF] back in the day?

yeah, was pretty heavily involved in a lot of what happened around Liberty. Was more often than not seen around with Jihad Joe and a couple of the others from the UK
Were you in 101st?
Come join the Liberty Rogues. We could always use reinforcements.
(02-11-2019, 08:59 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]Were you in 101st?

Yeah, there was quite a few that I was in... This isn't my main account
Hey there,

Welcome back to Discovery. A lot sure has changed over the past few years, some things for the better, some things for the worse. Regardless this is still a game I invest a lot of time in with the occasional breaks for more than just nostalgia's sake. Big Grin I already saw a few kudos posts addressed towards you and noticed this thread so I felt like saying hi!
If you feel like you need some help or just want to chat or RP; feel free to reach out to me at one of the following:

Skype (Still holds my preference): thomas.denotter
Discord (The program that unfortunately people moved on to): Cælumaresh#5217
Pages: 1 2