Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So...you find a base...now what?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am basically asking for a dummy-proof way to get that base...if available.
How do I know it is available?
How do I get it if it is?

Please advise
Which base? What?
He might think that PoBs spawn and are found, instead of built.
Or he is talking about the derelict stations? :thinking:
Exactly Rogue.
How does that go?

What do you understand by derelict stations, LV? The abandoned player bases or the mod destroyed ones?
I was curious about this myself. The server has the automated message about hunting down randomly spawned stations and that everything aboard could be mine, etc etc. How do I tell the difference between those and PoBs?
They usually have names that indicate they are derelicts. They also don't use the typical PoB model. If you find a derelict, you'll know. Given Skorak and Sean aren't admins anymore, they are just that: Derelicts. I doubt we'll see new stuff anytime soon.
Presuming that I can figure out that it's a derelict one... which I don't know now... I may learn that later, but anyway, presuming that I find one, how can I make it mine?
Shoot it and find out ! Smile
Do not shoot PoBs. Doing so without a proper siege declaration is a rule violation. Derelict stations was a semi-active event held by a member of the old admins staff, however as they are no longer apart of the staff, the future of derelict stations is unknown at this time, and currently, to my knowledge, is not being continued at this time. This may change in the future.
Pages: 1 2