Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Event] The Lost Nachratite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Lost Narcrahtite

)Explorer(::Wolf:
It was a couple of weeks since the Narcrahtite exploded, My head still feels nauseous for some apparent reasons. The {Voided} That was on-board my ship took over all controls, rendered me in a floating box in space. The average person would be scared, but I was more intrigued. He did things with my equipment i never thought was possible. He didn't kill or harm me, Just used it to communicate with local pilots. While it was using the ship, the shards that were left from the Narcrahtite had a strange glow to them. Whatever these things are, They're not from around here. This one is curious, Compared to the logs I've gained from respected parties that went on a wild chase to bring me the Narcrahtite. And the distress call? Sierrita? What will happen to him... Or her. We must find him if we are to find about the voided. The communications that cut off gave a chill like no other. Nobody knows. Not even the Nomads know the voided is still on the ship. I can't tell them in case they try to remove it. As they say, A "Faction of the dark" They've done well to remain hidden.

... I know I said I wasn't scared. But that noise from the communications?

That noise made my bones rattle.

Wolf removes the old bandages, Inspecting his wounds, the shard of Narcrahtite barely missed a vital artery.

Well... At least the wounds have closed up, but the spots are not healing. I might need some better medicine.

Wolf ponders for a moment...

That nomad... A large Nomadic vessel has taken the piece of Narcrahtite that was the last missing piece. He jumped away before we could even know where it went. How are we supposed to track it down? It could be anywhere. The omicrons is such a large place. But what's stopping them from moving all around Sirius, Or even the great beyond?

He looks over to the Narcrahtite that's mostly fixed.

... Ship, Create a log for me...

As hours went on by, Wolf finished the logs. The console dissipates into it's standby form, and wolf is back to attempting to fix and recover lost data in the explosion.

---::: Gsvb'iv tvggrmt xolhvi. Rh gsrh ivzoob z tllw rwvz? :::---

---::: Dv szev z kozm. Gsv Hrirzmh droo uzoo rmgl kozxv. Rg'h lmob z nzggvi lu grnv... :::---

//OORP Section
The Second Voided Event is here! Another puzzle filled roleplay & pvp driven event Just like the other one.
Rules:
  • Roleplay is mandatory. PVP is optional.
  • Follow ID standards.
  • Certain bonuses to the reward will be applied depending on the person to how i see fit. Example: Killing people trying to stop the progress ( To an extent) and other things.
  • Up to cruisers are allowed.
  • Nemp Launchers are NOT allowed.
  • ANY ship is allowed within ID rules!
  • If a fight is involved, Stay within the fighting ring (10k's)

The event begins at 15:00 UTC on the 24th February at Freeport 11 in Omicron Delta
Narcrahtite
yes
The Event starts in Omicron Delta - Freeport 11 in 30 minutes. Make sure you have this on standby too, You'll need it.

http://www.hanginghyena.com/solvers_a/at...er-decoder

I will also be recording it Live on my end if you wish to spectate from my side, https://www.twitch.tv/diamondwolf12