Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Clash of the Titans - Re-run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RESULTS

Royalist Kills

Council Kills

Royalist Primary Objective Achieved
Battleships Oblique & Arles destroyed, Provence abandoned by Council & Royalist forces.

Royalist Secondary Objective Achieved
Gallic Royal Intelligence is able to insert the RNS Sisteron, an Obstinate, into the Provence theater as a base of operations.
My left hand was sore and we lost at the first clash, i think we should redo the event.
Completely fair, well-executed, event-stopping issues were minor compared to prior events. I say this as a member of the losing team. Stuff like numbers are impossible to balance in an event like this.

Well done.
(02-23-2019, 09:21 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]My left hand was sore and we lost at the first clash, i think we should redo the event.

Not sure that'll work, but in any case, good fight!
Thanks for hosting, it was fun!
Was fun y'all, good event
Better n' at helios.

Still, server's or game's limitations did show. couldn't see a thing in realtime close to the fight.
Pretty much the best event I've been in all these years of me playing freelancer in terms of people joining and overall fuckness. Though, I strongly disagree with the royalist forces completely abandoning the system, since they (or we) eventually won.
Actually, as I saw it, the Royalist faction was eventually driven from the system by the council.

Achieving victory conditions for the event not being the same thing as being the force who survived the battle.

So the GRN has spent a significant amount of material in which it did finally defeat the Oblique, but no, not enough to hold the system.
----------
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6