Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Beginner here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone,

In advance, sorry for any English mistakes I could make, it's not my first language as you can probably guess.

I played vanilla Freelancer like 5 or 6 years ago and I just started exploring Discovery. Everything might be feeling 'normal' to you now, but for me it's still new and I have to say I am truly amazed by all the modifications added. I can't imagine how much work and dedication it took though... Anyway, it's really a great pleasure to fly around this enhanced version of Sirius.

I am also quite new to online gaming too so I may not pick up all the codes. However, I think I've understood most of the RP rules.

Hope to have fun in space with you guys!
Welcome to disco! What are your ingame ships? I might come around and see if you need help with anything.
Welcome! I'm sure it all seems quite overwhelming now, but don't worry, you'll learn fast enough, disco was my first online gaming experience too. If you want to have good help and guidance I'd suggest you download discord and become part of the discovery discord, and also, though this is very much optional, look into joining one or more of the many official factions. Also, don't worry about your English, this place is a great teacher! Have fun and see you in space!
Really hit the nail on the head, welcome to Discovery. Get on discord and there will be tons of people who can help. Also, many of the official factions are great places to get both your bearing and learn English. Though in my opinion your quite good already

Welcome to Discovery! See ya in Space!

- Your Friendly Neighborhood Junker
Welcome back and have fun!
Welcome (back) to the party!
Well welcome here!
If you need help with anything just tell one of us, I can help you get started if necessary
Main discovery discord link: This one

Hope to see you out there, stay frosty.
Dobro dosao drugar , drzi se igre i kloni se foruma, ujedaju !
welcome ....and enjoy
Hello and welcome to the community, don't worry we will help you out if you do ever get stuck we are all good people here. Hope You will enjoy your time here.
Pages: 1 2