Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Eagle.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can eagle have a bit lower shape? That ship really need to be reworked.
(02-25-2019, 06:04 PM)Salmin Wrote: [ -> ]Can eagle have a bit lower shape? That ship really need to be reworked.

Eagle.

Oh boi. The ship is fine as it is. Its actually one of the best and most popular vanilla ship in game.
However, I would love to see it having components like in vanilla. I want my back turret to shoot not just in the most extreme angle :3

I know how that would not really work in the current meta. Two mines and I would not have any wings anymore Sad
(02-25-2019, 07:06 PM)Felsvar Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2019, 06:04 PM)Salmin Wrote: [ -> ]Can eagle have a bit lower shape? That ship really need to be reworked.

Eagle.

Oh boi. The ship is fine as it is. Its actually one of the best and most popular vanilla ship in game.

Eagle was reworked here alot of times. Dont compare it to vanilla one. If you want you can log in conn, and i`ll show to you what is eagle about now.
(02-25-2019, 07:11 PM)Rogue Wrote: [ -> ]However, I would love to see it having components like in vanilla. I want my back turret to shoot not just in the most extreme angle :3

I know how that would not really work in the current meta. Two mines and I would not have any wings anymore [Image: frowning.png]

Wing destruction was removed because it made a ship have a smaller hitbox and move quicker. We used to have light fighters intentionally removing their wings (drake comes to mind, since it had no guns on it's wing) then moving super quick with a tiny hitbox.
You are right about that, but explain what is wrong with it exactly?
(02-25-2019, 08:09 PM)Felsvar Wrote: [ -> ]You are right about that, but explain what is wrong with it exactly?

Its fat and easy to aim from every angles. Now eagle mostly used as a train ship to use avoid skills, but we have a factions like Xenos where Eagle is a core.
Balance wise the eagle is a real piece of shit. I’ll look over fixes but the model is fine.
(02-25-2019, 08:33 PM)Salmin Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2019, 08:09 PM)Felsvar Wrote: [ -> ]You are right about that, but explain what is wrong with it exactly?

Its fat and easy to aim from every angles. Now eagle mostly used as a train ship to use avoid skills, but we have a factions like Xenos where Eagle is a core.

sadly that is true ... Sad
Balance wise, the Eagle is the best and most balanced ship in the mod.

It's an outstanding VHF because it has perfect stats in that is literally the tagline of this game: jack of all trades, master of none. It's neither brilliant nor weak under any circumstances and to add to its mystique of a decidedly, objectively good but fair ship, it's a civilian ship.

Don't you dare touch my Eagle, Wesker.
Pages: 1 2