Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Recherche et developpement - Prototype weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
4th March 742 A.G.S.
New London System
[Image: unknown_10.png]

Sender: Commandant Pierre Vaillant
Recipient: Maître Felix Dorian
Subject: De nouvelles recherches.

Bonjour mon ami,

I wanted to know how many datas did we collect with the TL-Chamonix since the discovered of the anomalies in Orkney. Now we have the Kinetics blueprints, we could built a new class of "Super-Valor" and some of them are already in action.

Though, those weapons have a Sirian origine and it's a shame for us to use their technology. I am in command outside of the primary fleet of the RNS-Sombre Destin, one of our most recent Valor. This battleship played an important role and destroyed major Libertonians and Bretonians warships. I personally htink it would be essential to make an overhaul of the Sombre Destin and to make it the ultimate "Super-Valor" new battleship.

What do I need? A jump drive and new weapons. I guess Melun will be able to build that jump drive for the Sombre Destin. However I might need your help for the weapons. They require indeed a new technology. As we gathered some valuable datas in Orkney, I suppose you are the best one to help me in this task.

If you can tell me if we analized enough datas and have a sufficient knowledge to build a new weapon technology. This operation must stay obviously, between us.

Vive le Roi!

Sincèrement

Marine Royal Gauloise, Commandant Pierre Vaillant.

Attachments: Only the core gallic values. And my trust.

Transmission Terminée
3rd of March, 742 A.G.S.
Orkney System
[Image: wNiEyni.gif]

Sender: Maitre Felix Dorian
Recipient: Captain Pierre Vaillant
Catégorie: Weapons Research

Bonjour,

Thank you for contacting me on this issue. The Chamonix has already collected 40 units of Scientific Data, but we will need a lot more in order to manufacture weapons fit for a Super-Valor. We already have an internal factory set up, and ready to manufacture experimental weapons when we have analyzed and developed them.

For the time being, I suggest that we coordinate times to transfer scanning supplies to the Chamonix, so that the data can be analyzed and researched faster. Fort Albi should be a good transfer site, so be sure to have assets there in case something goes wrong.

Vive le Roi!

Sincèrement

Marine Royal Gauloise, Maitre Felix Dorian.

Attachments: None

Transmission Terminée
5th March 742 A.G.S.
New London System

Recipient: Maître Felix Dorian
Subject: De nouvelles recherches.

Bonjour mon ami,

Glad to hear that. Obviously those collected datas are not yet sufficient. But it doesn't matter. The Chamonix has been already a great help in this.

We will need the factory to build imediately after the development of the new technology, the weapons. I think I am going to visit Melun research station in order if they are working on new weapons. I will need the collected datas. I will meet you in Orkney soon.

Just tell me when you are ready.

Vive le Roi!

Sincèrement

Transmission Terminée
6th of March, 742 A.G.S.
Orkney System
[Image: wNiEyni.gif]

Sender: Maitre Felix Dorian
Recipient: Commandant Pierre Vaillant
Catégorie: Weapons Research

Bonjour,

We're ready and waiting, Pierre. I'll contact you over a more localized network for an exact meeting time. See you soon, mon ami.

Vive le Roi!

Sincèrement

Marine Royal Gauloise, Maitre Felix Dorian.

Transmission Terminée
14th April 742 A.G.S.
New London System

Recipient: Major Felix Dorian
Subject: We have l'Epée.

Bonjour mon ami,

First, conragtulation for your promotion. It has been a while since the last time. I am coming with good news. Following this our scientists have been able to create a new weapon as we desired. For now they are hard to build, but we can already see some of our Valors with them.

You did a great work with Chamonix! Don't hesitate to contact me if you have some news, or ideas.

Sincèrement

Transmission Terminée