Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: SIGNATURE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As the topic title say I need a new sig.......I am ready to pay good amount but sig should be of good quality...and if you hit me with a good one I will hit you with good amount so here its what I want in my sig:

* I need a sig with love and peace in it....you can add order Vhf in it since i love order and their ship.
* And should have My order char name Romeo.
*The color combination should not be overdone it should be soothing to eyes.
*If you want to add anything else like planet station go ahead I don,t have any problem.
*But It Theme should be Love and peace.

**If you want to ask anything feel free...........
BUMP!

Common is there no one I am ready to pay good amount for good work is worth grabbing my project

hello anyone there. just assure me that you are ready to do. you can show your work one you are finish with it.
hmm, I might try, but I dont have time right now.. maybe later!
Ok no problem take your time.......
Any one else to try, feel free to post, it is open for all
okay... I'll have Mordrom take a stab at it.

Please hit me up with your pics and color prefs. I don't have an order ship, so you send, I'll give to Mordrom and we'll see what he comes up with.

Love n' Lustre

Kyte
Expect a SIG within the next day... ^^

@ Kyte Right now I cant provide you Order vhf image, but color combination is your choice.......But when I am free I will provide you.........
' Wrote:Expect a SIG within the next day... ^^

waiting for your work....hope you do it fast
Unfortunely ive been stuck doing other a little more important stuff like... Being a good boyfriend and what not:P

But i'l try to get it asap.
Pages: 1 2