Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: YQfqxHv.png]

Greetings Lane Hackers, I like to understand why on Living Greece, are you thinking to attacking the Liberty Transports outside and in of Liberty space? Don't you even got any other work you can Possibly do? huh. Well, This is really non my business I understand but still, I could easily find way better ways to make Bundle of cash doing other things.

Be thinking twice, cause I'm picking up strange signals inside Liberty Space, I'd be carful pals. I be watching you from afar in the systems or Solar Systems, in either cover of darkness, lightness or even in your door step. You will never know a thing. I'll be seeing you around.... Hackers....

Oh before I forget, Please understand some of the Liberians which are new to our world don't like usealy go by our rules.. Let them learn and adapt as they gain and understand power within their ships and trade routes around our systems.

Unknown Pilot.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 3a.png][Image: 65.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 34.png][Image: 43.png]

Disillusioned nuthead,

Pack up your bullcrap and head to nearest mental facility to get yourself checked. Alternatively, start using Cardamine and you just might become comprehensible.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

[Image: YQfqxHv.png]

Taking Drug is illgel, If I get a fine for each time I get a dose of that stuff.. I will rather die then take a fine of taking such drug. Although some people so called, Outcast. lives on the stuff, I guess they are used to such stuff. I be in touch, Don't you worry about that.

Unknown Pilot.