Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Licensing Request] "Pitbull" Pirate Train/and other
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings to the Government of Liberty. I am Malveridas Leipenfeld. My ship with no name which flies under the alias. "Malveridas" In space is a "Pitbull" Pirate Train, The station in which it was purchased was a junker space port located in the system of Inverness. directly off the border of liberty accessed through Cortez. I seek to gain license to fly this pirate ship legally through liberty space. I frequently run Nano components from Lubec station in Alberta to Planet Nuremburg in Munich (Rheinland) space. Paying 2 million to liberty consumers which is taxed properly by you. And then bringing Super Heated Alloy back from Munich to Lubec for a pay day of around 20 million credits. Also taxed by you. The alloy helps Lubec maintain the massive jump gate between Alberta and Poole, supporting the war effort and the economy alike. The benefits of approving my license have already been stated. I am friendly with the liberty Navy (LN), Liberty Security Force (LSF) and the LPI. I am also on the friendly side of neutral with all liberty corporations. I do not participate in illegal trade or smuggling. please consider my request. Thank you.
Recent scuffles with liberty rogue ships in New York, Texas, and Hudson have brought me very close to friendly with all liberty corperations.
I have wired 50,000,000 credits for the processing of my "Pitbull" Transport license
Good, good...
Submitting proof of reputation with liberty government factions, The big three, proof of purchase on Inverness Junker Base, and proof of ID
[Image: 2vmamgh.png]

Approved

- Robert McKay,
Secretary of State for Defense