Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Systems Classification rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This came up in conversation earlier, it's something I had noticed before but I figured I may as well make a thread about it.

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid1421397

If "Bold blue systems are considered House Space for ID docking rules, quasilawful piracy, quasilawful house law enforcement, and all other instances of House Space on faction IDs" were actually true, Hessians wouldn't have ZOI in Dresden, ALG wouldn't have ZOI in Cologne, as they are not "bold blue systems" and neither ID has "systems bordering Rheinland".

However, if it's actually all systems mentioned for each house respectively that are considered for "all other instances of house space on faction IDs", RM would have ZOI in Puerto Rico, and Kusari Police in Omicron Sigma.

Obviously neither of these is the case. Everybody kind of understands that it's clearly intended to be one way for some IDs, and the other for others. But the way it's written right now is just straight up incorrect, either the rule or a ton of IDs need adjusting. Specifically, likely every single ID that has "[House but not systems bordering House]" as ZOI.
Make the following change:
Quote:Bold blue systems are considered House Space for ID docking rules, quasilawful piracy, quasilawful house law enforcement, and all other instances of House Space on lawful faction IDs.
Actually it would have to be "House Police, Military and Intelligence IDs", or it wouldn't solve stuff like DSE not having ZOI in Alberta, or Samura in Nagano.
But yeah, such an edit would (probably?) solve it.
(03-09-2019, 01:28 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]Make the following change:
Quote:Bold blue systems are considered House Space for ID docking rules, quasilawful piracy, quasilawful house law enforcement, and all other instances of House Space on lawful faction IDs.

House lawful IDs please.