Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Player, Trying real hard.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What's good, I'm new to Discovery, but I've played Freelancer since it first came out.

Being my standard, anti-social self, I started playing the single player, but due to the whole balancing the ships so that the RP works, I didn't get very far.

And so now it's social time. Please adopt me because I have no idea what I'm doing. I only have 3 brain cells, and 2 of them are dead. But the last one is 900 IQ. But he's sleeping.
Troxar?
Welcome to Discovery. You should consider joining the public Discord (link expires in one day, thought there was a perma) as it's probably the easiest way to network with people and find help for anything you might need which you have apparently already done.

Other good resources include DSCore as a general database, Mactan Net for checking tech compatibility and rephacks, and the Interactive Navmap for... navigating interactively!? Or something.

It's always good to see fresh faces on the server.
Welcome to Disco. Hope you'll enjoy yourself. If you have any question feel free to reach out to me over discord or skype:

Cælumaresh#5217 - Discord
thomas.denotter - Skype
(03-10-2019, 02:28 AM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Discovery. You should consider joining the public Discord (link expires in one day, thought there was a perma) as it's probably the easiest way to network with people and find help for anything you might need which you have apparently already done.

Other good resources include DSCore as a general database, Mactan Net for checking tech compatibility and rephacks, and the Interactive Navmap for... navigating interactively!? Or something.

It's always good to see fresh faces on the server.

I navigated interactively and found a magic world where everyone is stoned. Amazing place called "The Shrine". Feels Good.
(03-10-2019, 01:42 AM)The_Godslayer Wrote: [ -> ]I only have 3 brain cells, and 2 of them are dead.

Are you me?
Welcome to Discovery nice to see a fresh face.

Need a transport? Start up trading ext, we're your guys,

Hit me up with a message to check the links below for details.

Mark_Brown
(03-10-2019, 09:23 AM)Chrysalis Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2019, 01:42 AM)The_Godslayer Wrote: [ -> ]I only have 3 brain cells, and 2 of them are dead.

Are you me?

or me?
Howdy,

Welcome to Discovery!
Enjoy your stay.
ayyy, welcome dude!
Have a good one, and look forward to having a fresh new face around the place
Pages: 1 2