Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Crayter Resistance Navy vs The Lane Hackers [Today, 20:00 UTC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Crayter Resistance ___ - __ The Lane Hackers__

[Image: w8QLG2w.png] __ VS
___ [Image: 5.png]

Overview

Following the declaration of assistance a Lane Hacker taskforce left from Magellan in order to protect the IMG assets in Coronado system. In the meantime the Crayter Republic annulled the war against IMG and declared the elements of Battlegroup Olympia as traitors.

Despite this turn of events, the taskforce continued their original mission and were deployed on the far side of Planet Salina using the powerful Spyglass and started scanning all incoming traffic of Pecos in order to prevent a possible terrorist attack on the undefended IMG planetary camps. However, unbeknownst to them, the Carrier and the smaller warships of the Battlegroup had already arrived in Bretonia and were preparing for the assault on Aland Shipyard. The taskforce was about to leave when on March 10, 826 A.S. the last remnants of Olympia were detected near Pecos while setting course for Bretonia in order to join the rest of the Resistance.

Will they make it to Bretonia or be destroyed on the rings of Salina?

[Image: bu1AttI.png]

Rules
  • Independents are highly encouraged to join. Especially the LH~ side does not have enough numbers.
  • Snubs and Gunboats can participate only. If you want to join with a gunboat please list (and have available) a snub also because each side will field the same number of gunboats so adjustments may have to be made.
  • Standard PvP rules apply.
  • No dirty tactics such as planetdiving or NEMPs.
  • Official Faction Right 4 is in effect.

Teams

__________________Crayter Resistance__________________

Fighters

1. CRN|Desert.Fury
2. CRN|Sandstorm (70%)
3. Avocado
4. Unseelie
7. (Durandal)

Gunboats

__________________The Lane Hackers

Fighters

1. LH~Meltdown
2. LH~Injection
3. LH~Barrier.Aggressor
4. LH~Insidious.Aggressor
7. (Durandal)

Gunboats

CRN|Desert.Fury - Fighter
A bit of a short notice and there might be few people that can participate. Maybe you could/should reschedule it for the next weekend?
Do not worry, the notice was given yesterday to CRN and LH I believe.
Barrier Aggressor for the Lane Hackers. VHF.
(03-10-2019, 04:29 PM)nevrozac Wrote: [ -> ]A bit of a short notice and there might be few people that can participate. Maybe you could/should reschedule it for the next weekend?

Factions were already aware for a few days now. The event thread was just posted late.

No worries, we'll see how it goes and decide along with the CRN leadership.
LH~Injection - Fighter

If we end up rescheduling for next week, that works too.
LH~Meltdown - Fighter

About a 50% chance of me being able to make it, will update when I know more.
CRN|Sandstorm - Nyx. Chances to be there .... 70%
I can be there on whichever side needs people more.
Pages: 1 2 3