Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Leeds Resistance Forces - Recruitment Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>>SIGNAL RECEIVED<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>CONNECTING TO SECURE SERVER<<<

[Image: p2k7YnX.jpg]

Leeds Resistance Forces - LRF|

Recruitment Center

Welcome to the Leeds Resistance Forces recruitment center. Please leave a digital application under the following format in our mainframe. You will be contacted with a reply within 48 hours.

Currently, Agent Jonas Hudson from the SIS has opened recruitment for all Freelancers, Privateers, BAF reserves, and Leeds civilians, and will take in any former Bounty Hunters, pirates, and/or former corporate pilots. We are trying to re-organize our militia forces and privateers into a unified System wide resistance force with a supporting fleet and establish an alternate base of operations.

We are seeking ships to fill 2 main roles, fighting vessels, and supply vessels (if you have an exception please explain).

Applicants will be assessed as to their level of experience and what assets/resources they can contribute. A rank system wil be drawn up, however, any ship requiring crew may be signed up for on behalf of their captain, and they wil retain that rank. Rank will then be subject to battlefield necessity, as officers may also serve as fighter/bomber pilots. In these cases rank will default to seniority or be delegated by the officer in charge.

We are seeking anyone with experience serving in militaries, navies, privateering vessels, and mercenary forces. Previous experience is not necessary, but an asset. Members may be resassigned in rank based on experience at the commander's discretion.

If you have some fighting spirit in you and still hope to get in the fight against the Gallic invader, please consider joining the Resistance!

Good luck!

Recruitment Form

Quote:Resistance Forces Form:

Name:

Background: (optional)

Status/Position desired:

Vessels to be submitted for combat duty:

Vessels to be submitted for supply duty:

Additional resources/experience to disclose:

All of those seeking to join up with the Resistance bring yourselves and your ships to rendezvous with Jonas Hudson at a neutral location. I'll issue orders and direct you safely to the Resistance Base on Leeds.

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<

//oorp EDIT:

Closed Roleplay: I would prefer to keep this faction a 'closed roleplay' faction. That means I would prefer only to have members that do not fly for or belong to any opposing factions (enemy/hostile), such as the Gallic Royal Navy, Police, Intelligence, Corsairs, Hessians etc (we are Bretonian after all). If you are wondering what might be acceptable or not just ask!
About bloody time someone stepped up and organized a proper spaceside compliment to the resistance. I'm delighted to throw my hat in the ring if you'll have me.

Name: Drake Newport

Background: (optional) Born and raised on Leeds, 801 AS. Too young to enlist to fight Kusari, and by the time I was old enough to fight the war came to me. Served in the planet side resistance since the start of the occupation, mostly as a messenger and logistics. Eventually got my hands on an OSC shuttle with enough firepower and armor to make a go of it in space. Had no idea how to fly the thing, but I had enough vivid stories from my father to weasel my way in the cockpit and apparently I'm a quick learner. I managed to get lucky with dodging the flack in and out of Leeds until I learned enough to get good. I have been spending my time ever since shuttling casualties and refugees off world and shuttling arms and medical supplies back in to continue the fight alongside whatever odd jobs resistance cells have needed. I've lost a lot of friends and family in this fight. I've got a cousin in the tunnels born after the occupation who has never seen the sun. When he does, I intend for it to be shining on a Bretonian flag once more.

Status/Position desired: Supply vessel. I'm not a fighter, but I have a knack of talking my way through lines and checkpoints.

Vessels to be submitted for combat duty: If you're using me for front line combat, then the war truly is doomed

Vessels to be submitted for supply duty: The Charlie Wilson, a Dorado class OSC shuttle

Additional resources/experience to disclose: Pretty good knowledge of the systems in the Privateer zone of influence. I've been fighting/raiding under a letter of marque for some time now, if that aids things along.
>>>OPEN TRANSMISSION<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>PROXY REDIRECT<<<
>>>ENCODING MESSAGE<<<

[Image: 4hyMIZQ.jpg]

Ahoy Drake Newport,

Hudson here. I'm please to hear from you captain. I met you in space near the atmospheric entry point to the Resistance Base recently. Thanks for applying, since I've seen you around running back and forth to Leeds, I need waste no time in accepting your application. I trust that you are an ardent Bretonian, and Leeds citizen.

You'll get to retain the rank of Captain, and your vessel will be added to the registry. I'm still getting things up and running at our HQ, but I'll have a dedicated Secure Channel (//dischord) up and running soon. In the meantime I'll direct you to our new virtual Comm Center. It is a secure network for internal communications. You can always reach me and other members here, and report anything you need to.

Your shuttle will be a welcomed addition. In this kind of force we'll do whatever we have to. We'll be using guerrilla style hit and run tactics. You can contribute in many ways, as we'll always need scouts, spies, and the odd pick up of captured cargo. A fast ship like yours would come in handy for that. Also, if you wish to contribute in other ways, I can hook you up with a larger supply ship as well for no cost, which we will need in the near future. You are also clear to add any other ships you may have in your possession at your liesure.

For now all you have to do is keep doing what you're doing, I'll send you a direct data packet with your secure codes. I'll try to touch base with you in space as soon as I can. We'll be in a recruiting stage for the first while, so please feel free to encourage others and spread the word!

[Image: p2k7YnX.jpg]

Standing by,
Jonas Hudson

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<