Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Leeds Resistance, privateers, Sirian Freelancers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***COMM CHANNEL OPEN***
....decoding signal.....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....proxy redirect....
....execute additional security encryption....
....connection established......

[Image: jonas3.png]

This is Agent Hudson of the Secret Intelligence Service.

In addendum to my recent general alert, I'm sending out this message to try to touch base with any privateers and other resisters in the Leeds system, that are still operating for our forces on Leeds.

I'm taking the initiative to rally and organize whoever remains and whoever is still in the region that is willing to fight against Gallia, to make contact with me. I plan take my own vessels and assets and devote them entirely into bolstering non military fighters in Leeds and organizing a unified Resistance fighting force, simply to be addressed as the Leeds Resistance Forces. I believe there is still a fighting chance in Leeds but we must act sooner than later to consolidate remaining militia, mercenaries and privateers into a new unit. Once we get organized, I plan to spearhead an effort to re-establish stronger fighting presence in Leeds. This should help draw enemy forces away from the front, and take some pressure off of our front line fighters. I'll be launching a virtual Recruitment Center and Communications Center via the Neural Net, and applicants that clear will be given further instructions and rendezvous coordinates.

The time to act to keep Leeds in the news is now! As Bretonia's enemies mount, Leeds becomes more isolated, and an issue unto itself. As a member of the Intelligence wing, my duty is to keep at the enemy behind the lines. This is next step in the war for Leeds, and Bretonia, and still could be your opportunity to make difference. I hope to see you out there soon.

Standing by,

Agent Jonas Hudson

Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

....signal cut....

***COMM CHANNEL CLOSED***
>>>OPEN TRANSMISSION<<<
"Incoming message from the Resistance"

[Image: npf6ti.jpg]

Hudson here,

This is a follow up message to report that I have diverted all of my military resources to Leeds, and transferred my flag of operations back to the system. I've established a small HQ within the subterranean portion of the Civil Defense's Resistance Base for issuing assignments, and to act as a coordination hub.

I also have something special in the works for the Resistance's first military objective.

I have a surplus of Pirate Trains prepared, manned only by minimal crew for months, that I can assign out to any willing and capable captains. As well, I'm fully willig to sign up ships of any kind. We need fighter/bomber jockeys, freighter runners, and transports to help move supplies into the system. Gunboats are a much needed addition to the fleet, and any Pirate Transports, or converted civilian transports rigged for piracy, will be added to our security/attack forces. Also rest assured, I have credits set aside to help outfit vessels, and provide some technology like ship armor, and some light cloaks I can let go of for almost nothing.

I know things will be slow at first as military support is drawn elsewhere, but we can help compensate by taking our time with planning our attacks around maximum impact, for what we can achieve with ragtag 'fleet' of sub-cruiser classed vessels.

I would also like to extend an invitation to any BAF capital vessels still in the vicinity, if you are unable to safely make it back to friendly territory, try to rendezvous with us and we'll find somewhere for you until our spaceborn base is operational. We will also take used cruisers of any construction that still are serviceable.

Any parties seeking to join, or already fighting and wish to link up with me, contact me here or at the virtual Recruitment Center I've established on the Neural net. I'll try to reply to any inquiries as soon as I can.

Standing by,
Jonas Hudson

>>>END TRANSMISSION<<<