Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I feel ready to officially come back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had been burned out for a long time and it was not very enjoyable to play this game at the current state it was in. I have been poking my head in and out the last few months not saying anything and just watching. Im going to give it another go and come back at a more official capacity. I will resume my HC role in Legacy of Orillion and my HC role in the [RHA] and I will continue my membership roles in NO- and K'Hara| along with -Aoi and another faction I cannot name for privacy reasons. I look forward to seeing you in space.
(03-13-2019, 06:29 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]I had been burned out for a long time and it was not very enjoyable to play this game at the current state it was in. I have been poking my head in and out the last few months not saying anything and just watching. Im going to give it another go and come back at a more official capacity. I will resume my HC role in Legacy of Orillion and my HC role in the [RHA] and I will continue my membership roles in NO- and K'Hara| along with -Aoi and another faction I cannot name for privacy reasons. I look forward to seeing you in space.

Welcome back and have fun out there again
I think NO- died off as a faction unfortunately, and I haven't see Aoi much lately, primarily because Antonio left I guess.
[RHA] is active though, and they just opened up to a lot more activity by attacking Bretonia in defense of IMG. There was quite a furball yesterday or so I hear.
Welcome back dude.
Welcome back.
Welcome back.
(03-13-2019, 06:29 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]my membership roles in NO-

I've got some bad news my dude.
Thanks guys!
Vagrant Perseis misses you. ;3
Nice to see, that ppl gets back. Nice to meet you again