Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [ALG] - Subject: Supplies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Provocateur.Elektra.King.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 20a.png][Image: 5.png]
[Image: 14.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 40.png]

As you are undoubtedly aware the Gallic war has turned Magellan into a war zone. This irritation combined with the untimely destruction of Freeport 4 has left our headquarters in the area suffering from regular supply shortages. As of a few days prior to this message, ALG Waste Disposal vessels have been granted docking access to our facilities and your help in procuring supplies for Mactan Base would be highly regarded.

According to my approximations the Mactan administration should provide your pilots satisfactory payment for supplies given they are sourced from suitable locations, and the topic of further payment for ALG's assistance in this matter is open for discussion. We estimate that one shipment (no less than 4,000 units) of each of the following commodities will meet our requirements for the time being:
  • Consumer Goods
  • Food Rations
  • Med-Stasis Bands
  • Pharmaceuticals
Additionally, I will personally reward the captain of any ALG vessel able to supply us with a shipment of Black Market Munitions from Rheinland by doubling the payment received upon delivery to Mactan Base.

Evidence of completed transactions may be logged in this channel.

Regards,
King.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
[Image: CztHuUZ.png]

Ms King;

Weinstein here.
It's always a pleasure to hear from our most reliable partners in the great Republic of Liberty.
The wide-angle dispersion of fallout from the Gallic conquest touches us all in sometimes unexpected ways and places. You're likely aware of another side effect of the conflict, one which has now left us at war with the Kingdom of Bretonia.
I won't go into that matter in depth right now, unless it's something you wish to discuss specifically.

As for the manner at hand, Division V has dispatched the transports Ybbs and Bregenz to make the first deliveries, of consumables including toiletries, kitchen supplies, and textiles, as well as shelf-stable foodstuffs.

With the minimum amounts you specified, I'm afraid we will have to be splitting them into two transports as the Division currently does not operate a single vessel large enough, and I consider it prudent not to invite Shipping Division and their trains into this delicate arrangement just yet.

The same applies for arms shipments from Rheinland, I've given my pilots notice but we shall keep it within the Division for now.

Attached are the shipping manifests of the Ybbs and Bregenz.

Regards,

Helmut Weinstein
Division V Directorate
ALG Waste Disposal

[Image: MEPQRNu.png]
...uploading.data...

[Image: 20a.png][Image: 5.png]
[Image: 14.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 40.png]

Greetings Mr. Weinstein,

I understand why you would be hesitant to dedicate heavy transports to what many in Liberty would consider a controversial business partnership. Regardless, you're doing us a great service and we eagerly await your next deliveries - keep up the good work.

We are aware of the situation in Omega-3 and I wish you the best of luck with the defense of Ă…land Shipyard. Your willingness to stand your ground and form a resistance in the face of treachery is admirable.

Regards,
King

[Image: CztHuUZ.png]

Ms King;

Weinstein here.
Good news, the ME-UH class train Solothurn has returned to full operational service; we will now have the capacity to deliver cargo in the quantities expected in individual shipments.
To start off, the Solothurn left Rheinland with an off-the-books armaments shipment, which arrived at Mactan with no issue.

Getting the Med-Stasis bands from Cambridge proved more difficult. While Cryer Pharmaceuticals, who nominally operate the research facility, have no conflict with ALG, our state of war with the Kingdom of Bretonia made the journey long and difficult. Still, our pilots managed to find a window of opportunity and make a quick stop at the station while the Bretonian fleets were distracted.
After that delivery, the Solothurn encountered one of your own ships, the Mactan Aggressor. With their help, the last journey for a pharmaceutical shipment from Denver was easily completed.

I will ensure that our pilots keep up the arms deliveries when available, although given our current situation and workload, I can make no guarantees for a steady flow.

Regards,

Helmut Weinstein
Division V Directorate
ALG Waste Disposal

[Image: MEPQRNu.png]
...uploading.data...

[Image: 20c.png][Image: 5.png]
[Image: 14.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Impressive. The promised reward for the arms shipment has been sent to the Solothurn.

I'll notify you when we need further supplies.

Regards,
King