Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Assassin.Irma.Bunt.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 136a.png][Image: 3w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 33w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Manipulation

Professorship,

Watching the California gate I took advantage of an oppertunity to interrogate an Interspace Commerce Transport. With no one around I proceeded with my interrogation tactics to get my message through rather quickly and effectively.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 33w.png][Image: 43w.png]

Professorship,

Seems the Xenos Alliance are stepping up their presence here in New York. I witnessed the destruction of an AI Bustard right in the center of the Manhattan Defense grid. The evidence is hidden within the code. It was babbling about mooring with Manhattan, I think its system was fried.

Identification | Destruction

...uploading.data...

Professorship,

After a strange encounter with an SCEC here in New York I was able to extract some precious intelligence about The Unioners. It seems they are openly admitting to working with the Rheinland Military. The Evidence is layed before you for judgment, It is here... hidden within the Code.

Evidence

...Master.Assassin.Mildred.Wolfe.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CI6wVnr.png][Image: 4w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 43w.png]

Subterfuge

As of recent, I've begun conducting my own investigations into various events unfolding in serious that tie in one way or another to our diplomacy. My source for this, is a Freelancer by the name of "Omer Darche" he's Gallic, and operates a Lynx fighter as well as two transports - Backdrift and Echoplex. With our cooperation thus far, he is requesting permission to have the vessels included in Cardamine distribution routes through Liberty.

Thus far I've gathered intelligence on the Federal's stance in Hamburg, the cause of hostilities between Auxesia and the Unioners, and am now looking into Gallic trade lane shipping routes.

Comms channel.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network....hack.terminated...
...Operative.Yoko.Kayabuki.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 142d.png][Image: 2.png]

Deadliness

During our wide sweep raid to show our presence, we made ourselves known for sure. Many targets were found and taken out. I personally took out one in a humorous way by having it ram countless mines. It stood no chance.

...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

Miss Irma,

After examining your contact with the SCEC vessel, I would like to ask you to inform them that their request is rejected. Not a single Coalition ship should be allowed to enter Liberty and spread their vile and destructive ideology. There will be no compromises in our fight against the Communism. If they ignore our warnings, you are free to show them our hospitality by destroying them in the most brutal and inhumane way your genius can imagine.

Irma Bunt's report on Infiltration completion is rejected.
Mildred Wolfe's report on Subterfuge completion is rejected.

...Initiate.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143a.png][Image: 1.png]

In fulfilment of the requirements set out in Determination, I have further established myself within the sphere of the underworld. I have proven my cognitive capacity as examined under Education. With the assistance of OpenSSH, I have seen to the contribution of a freelance trader supplying a facility in Bering. A facility with which I believe the organisation is familiar. Excepting some minor cheek, the trader towed the line. I'll see that some more towing is done, until they understand their position.

In the mean time, the enabling of my progression and furthering of the permissions afforded to me, promptly, would be beneficial to the organisation and myself, both.

...uploading.data...

No one out right attacks the Lane Hackers and gets away with it. This pile of trash surrendered and made a bold statement to anyone else who thinks they can challenge us.

...Operative.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143a.png][Image: 2.png]

Professorship, I've been hard at work.

My Awareness and commitment to intelligence gathering is now documented.

In a demonstration of Relentlessness, I have captured seventy-five enemy pilots. The Xeno pilots captured were... hmm, "rescued" after their ships were destroyed in self-defence. Of course, they may be processed as the interrogation coordinators and professorship desire.

In an attempt to Barter, I have reached out to the Cadiz Cartel, negotiating a procurement of our technology, which a member of their organisation had enquired about on a chance encounter. As yet, I have not heard back. I will update you when they wake up and see fit to respond.

My Industriousness has also been evidenced. Primarily I have been smuggling husks to serve as labour, and cardamine in return from Malta. Other routes such as internal cardamine or software, as well as software to and cardamine from Cape Wrath have been executed. In relation to adherence to the operational guidelines... I hate to say, but my experience in commerce management has unearthed some issues. Freital Base is no longer accessible. Belfast Production Facility was destroyed. Ecommoy Base is no longer accessible. Beaumont Base is in Texas. Perhaps when I am more senior in this regard, or whenever you would permit me, I may update these guidelines in service of the cause.

\\:[][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Committing acts of Subversion and, if you will, Ruthlessness, are not my forté - but they grow easier by the minute. I have been able to interdict and subvert a Freelancer, Deep Space Engineering, Interspace Commerce, another Freelancer, and a Cryer Pharmaceuticals ship, with precious Holosculptures, credits, and some singed bits of my ships to show for it. One that particularly concerned me was a transport in Alberta, travelling with goods fit to equip a base in its early stages of construction. It is my belief that this ship, equipped as though for mining, retrieved water from the Huron Ice Field, before proceeding through the Alberta Jump Hole. Unfortunately it was not cooperative enough to discern its true destination, and I believe its initial vectoring to be incidental. On the matter of incidental, I still have that one Holosculpture I do not enjoy if any of my colleagues would have it. Else, I suppose I'll simply put it to market.

\\:[][][][][]

Thank you for your guidance, professors.

...Interruptor.Maria.Freudenstein.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: fuaLRNw.png][Image: 2.png]

Buonasera Professors

I would like to report the deposit of 337 pilots of various origins, and that number to be noted with my Relentlessness attribute.

Arrivederci
Maria Freudenstein