Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Konrad.von.Glöda.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 158a.png][Image: 2.png]

Konrad von gloda posting a quick update.
I have found the lack of Cardamine onboard our stations concerning so had taken this matter into my own hands by getting hold of a border worlds transport
I started my run at Leiden Base the attached document is my first trip to Malta which I had counterfeit software, after dropping off my Cardamine I picked up a fresh hold full of counterfeit software at Back at Leiden Base this was sent to Akabat in return I got loaded with Kemwer Munitions which I had taken to Buffalo Base. I have loaded up with indentured workers from Back at Buffalo Base and they will be on-route to Malta to work the Cardamine fields at Planet Malta this will complete industrious

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
...Initiate.Karl.Stromberg.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

Greetings, Karl there. I caught up two cobalt ore haulers in Texas. They were refusing to pay a "little" donation for us , but after a little shake I got it from one of them.
Unfortunately navy gunboat patrol has arrived ,and I had to run away. Second transport got a lucky night... I dropped the pursuers from my tail and hid on the Beaumont base.

...Operative.Mr.Ling.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 138a.png][Image: 2.png]

I'd complain about the difficulty to reach the Espionage, but we have bigger problems. Much bigger problems. Long story short, the Unioners have taken over Rheinland. As soon as we made it to New Berlin, we were assaulted by the once neutral Rheinland Military and the Unioners that have enslaved them. The ships of both myself and Konrad von Gloda were destroyed in the ambush, however, an acquaintance of mine aboard Dortmund station directed our escape pods away from what was most likely a Unioner Torture and Execution camp on the surface of New Berlin to Planet Houston, from where we were able to return to Buffalo Base upon a smuggling transport.

However, the situation is dire. Those filthy mongrels have more control than they ever deserved. Rheinland is no longer a neutral space. I saw no signs of anyone committing to a resistance. No doubt that disgusting Riehl is taking control of Rheinland. I suggest we search for any who resist this stomach-turning regime, that we might provide aid to those that we can clearly deduce are in the right. Immediate action against the scum infested revolt that has suddenly plagued Rheinland will be the only way to stop it. Strike these repugnant dogs at the head, and let them die as quickly as they rose. Attached are the Logs from the patrol.

...uploading.data...

Konrad here
Today I was focusing on my smuggling duties when I stumbled onto one of the GC| sisterhood going under the name of GC|Nyoko.Hatta extorting a mining vessel I was requested to remain on standby in case the vessel refused her demands noticing he was outnumbered outgunned and outthought he coughed up while I don't know if this counts for Subversion I would like to use it as such.

In other news, I came across an envoy from DSS with the callsign |=DSS=|Laura. Kreator, who was on about making an agreement with us in return for protection I shall tend to this matter, while we were talking we got ambushed by three LPI- craft and a random freelancer who had lost his tongue opened fire on us before we noticed them as I was in shock but the rapid attack I had lost half of my shield before I was able to engage the targets while |=DSS=|Laura. Kreator hoped in at a moments notice seeing how they have been vilified by all of the liberty house I believe we can forge a strong friendship and maybe a business agreement or even a formal alliance,

In the fight, I managed to erase the freelancer who was Combat ready and later killed while my gun cam clock stopped working my black box still recorded the time of the kill. this will be the first kill for the Deadliness criteria as I managed to keep my ship intact until the LPI forces gunned me down.
Please have a look at the attached logs to understand our encounters. Konrad signing off

...uploading.data...

[Image: 158b.png][Image: 2.png]

Today was extraordinary indeed one of our sworn enemies The Hellfire Legion sent a battlecruiser to assist me in combat understandably there was a large naval force en-route to take us both out I managed to slip away without being followed into California where I am currently residing under the protection of the rogues while I was there I tried to remind the captain that they were the aggressors all those years ago when the captain didn't seem to understand the hint that we don't like them correction we hate them with the fury of a thousand suns, the Black box logs below show's the encounter, I'm not sure what was going through this captains head at the time

...uploading.data...

Today I met with|=DSS=|Valerie. Gunsmith to seal our deal that's outlined in this comm burst
This now gives us a very good friend if not a close ally in our war to overthrow the corrupt and devious corporations and the libertarian government.
I have agreed to allow DSS to take jobs off our bounty board in return we are able to dock on their personal base which has the capabilities to produce light strike craft cloaking devices I deemed this worthwhile as this fits our style of hit and runs allowing us to hit a target and be gone to the either before the so-called lawful's can mobilize heavier assets to cripple our attacks.

I have agreed that we will partake in Joint strikes I see this to be a brilliant advantage for us as we might be the best pilots this side of the barrier but we have too few to leave a lasting impact on our own so having the strike drones and other vessels that DSS will provide for the assaults shall allow us to leave the hobjockys of the liberty navy quaking in there boots.

We have also agreed that they will assist in the distribution of Cardamine and flood LPI's coffee machines with the substance.
I believe this shall complete the Barter criteria allowing me to rise to the ranks of Fixer

...Initiate.Andross.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 161a.png][Image: 1.png]

Making sure I have the correct encryption.. Lane Hackers certainly stepped up their encryption from Ageira's standards..

...Initiate.Andross.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 161a.png][Image: 1.png]

Just had a run-in with a Freelancer running cargo in a transport while flying my trusty Bactrian.. I asked for 2 million for safe passage and a chance to loot some more cargo from passing corporate monkeys that weren't smart enough to pay up. This guy actually asked what else he could give me! If I wasn't paranoid he was stalling me until the local law enforcement showed up, I might have taken him up on that.. Maybe the escape pods floating around scared him stiff, who knows? Maybe that Freelancer will give them a lift, if they haven't drifted too far away by the time he gets back. I believe this encounter counts towards Determination and along with passing my Examinations I should meet the criteria for rank of Operative.. attached is proof of my encounter, as clumsy as it was.

https://imgur.com/a/EUCPT8e

...uploading.data...

A short report updating my progress on Subversion proof. as a Spa and Crusie titanic which was unarmored, under the callsign SpaceX
Crossed my path in Manchester while he dismissed my first demand I stripped him of his shield after doing so he submitted to my will and transferred two million credits in return for his pitiful life.
Also of interest when I was transporting counterfeit software to Planet Akabat I was ambushed from what appeared to be nomads I still have the remains in my cargo hold I can't help but feel uncomfortable with having them though.

...Deceiver.Mr.Ling.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 138a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10i.png][Image: 20i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 43i.png]

At the direction of the Professors, and in response to the current happenings in Rheinland, I took up the task of bettering our relationships with the Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, one of the forces in support of the true Government of Rheinland. To reiterate, in case any are caught unawares, Rheinland has fallen to civil war. The repugnant Unioners have created a false government and have forced it upon the people of that house, forcing the real government to retreat from the core of the house. Currently, the Federalist forces I've had contact with reside in Thuringia.

After negotiations, they've cleared us to provide our software to them, and to access the systems of Hamburg and, presumably to get there, Thuringia. They've also put a request to us for defunct Interlopers. I didn't extract a clear reasoning for this request, however, I told them I would refer to the Professorship for this.

I believe my securing of this agreement counts for the Subterfuge criteria. I await clarification on how I should proceed with the matters left undressed with these communications.

The communications, for evidence and clarification: [ACCESS CODE]