Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Andross.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 161a.png][Image: 2.png]

This is Operative Andross, reporting in.. I've delivered 25 pilots to an Interrogator. Mainly Bounty Hunters who thought they could collect the price on my head.. they thought wrong, obviously. This should take care of the requirements for Relentlessness if I'm not mistaken..

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
...Operative.Konrad.von.Glöda.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 158a.png][Image: 2.png]

Well this is going to be a long report as I've been busy
So let's start with what happened this afternoon me and professor Mildred wolfie detected a few alien contacts in colorado after professor Mildred wolfie left the area I kept hunting down the contacts and found them in Kepler engaged with a Xeno one of them had already been removed before I got there but I quickly worked out that one of the aggressors was a wild because of his equipment was fully nomadic my gun cam failed to record the data on his equipment we do have his callsign though it Venlo"Kepler"Sunless but he was fighting alongside K'Hara|Dumuzi we also have what data my scanner could pick up on these two, The Xeno used my intervention as a chance to flee but I was focused on the nomadic contacts one of the contacts was taken down by the Xeno before it retreated, the vessel I believed to be piloted by an infested managed to evade my gunship despite my best efforts.

After these events, an img captain donated a sum of two million credits as I already have two marks towards subversion this should complete it
making me one step closer to the Sabotage mastery.

On to the events of last night Myself operative Andross and professor Mildred wolfie was interdicting transports in Ontario they both had made a good example of multiple captains before I arrived in a heavy strike craft. Once professor Mildred wolfie left us myself and Andross kept up the hard work and we later hit two more transport ships I extorted one for 8 million as he had high-value cargo but my gun cams failed to capture it, then there was an independent Ageira technologies transport whom I forced to drop half of his cargo as per the total war policy while I failed to record the amount of cargo he had before the drop Andross can vouch that there were 5000 units of cargo the drop this should count for Ruthlessness and if it wasn't already finished subversion criteria

Then going back a little farther we have a confirmed kill on the vessel Markono I failed to scan him before his demise as he was already in combat with professor Mildred wolfie this will be the second kill for Deadliness if this suits the requirements.

There also was a big catch of 17 million extorted from Hugh mungous my demand was set at 2 million but he wanted to help our cause so I couldn't refuse the extra sum of credits. so if any of my other extortions don't count this will most definitely finish the subversion
criteria.

Konrad signing off
...Assassin.Irma.Bunt.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 136a.png][Image: 3w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 33w.png][Image: 43w.png]

I was able to distupt Naval Operations against Lane Hacker Affiliates in Kepler. Single handedly I took down two Defiant Class Gunboats and was able to wound an Archer before I took my winnings and left. Let this be a reminder that Assassins are the most dangerous pilots in all of Sirius. Evidence is hidden within the code.

Identification First Gunboat |Destruction First Gunboat | Identification Second Gunboat | Destruction Second Gunboat

...Operative.Konrad.von.Glöda.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 158a.png][Image: 2.png]

So to keep up the eventful reports
I committed multiple murders while on operations first was FausTor he wasn't combat-ready so this one does not count for Deadliness
next up was a freelancer that tried his luck with a sneak attack his callsign was sharrall his hull compressed so much that it exploded next on the list was a Bounty hunter gunship that tried to defend a faltering transport both ended up out of action the gunboats callsign was Castiel this bunter after the death of the transport decided that my bounty wasn't worth the hassle but I decided not to let him escape. these two was combat-ready so these should finish Deadliness if my last kill on Markono counts

otherwise, it was a lot of interdictions one on Richard Ashton next was
Kolarier
and the one after him was USI-Hawaii
and to sum up the last one he was Lord Balmidor

My extortions on Richard Ashton and USI-Hawaii should count to Ruthlessness
completing it aiding my progress on the Sabotage
mastery
and with Deadliness finished I am well on my way to work my way down the Warfare branch

...Initiate.Konrad.von.Glöda.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 158a.png][Image: 1.png]

After the data was lost I was forced to complete Determination which has been done allowing me to be repromoted Proof Relentless has also been redone Relentless criteria proof

...Operative.Andross.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 161a.png][Image: 2.png]

This is Operative Andross, reporting in..I was able to make three complete deliveries following the Technical Manual guide on import and export routes.. I believe this qualifies me to have completed my requirements for Industrious as per the manual..

...Master.Assassin.Raphael.Drake.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 144d.png][Image: 4w.png]
[Image: 13w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 40w.png]

Professors,

I am hereby applying for the Reliability promotion criteria, I have released a brief report for "Mission 63: Locate and investigate modular bases within and around Liberty." which can be found here. I hope my few words are satisfying enough.

This is all for now.

...Initiate.Konrad.von.Glöda.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 158a.png][Image: 1.png]

this report contains the results of Mission 63: Locate and investigate modular bases within and around Liberty you can find my entry which can be found here this should be enough for the Reliability promotion criteria, I didn't feel the need to muddle my words

...Fixer.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Entrepreneurship

While I've been busy spending time in a variety of pleasant places and people, it's about time that I'm recognised for my worth, and we're not there yet. Today I led a mission to Malta, in a large convoy bringing thrilled new workers to Malta, with Kage Tenshi and Konrad von Glöda. It was uneventful and smooth, as one may expect from any of my ventures, encountering only a trade ship which was foolish or inattentive enough to fail to avoid us. The return trip led by Kage was considerably more lively, and I'll freely admit both associates performed amicably. They will make good partners. The reports of the others will follow, as will more of my own.

\\:[] []

...Fixer.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Enlightenment

Due to the failures of others, which is the only reason one can expect this, the work is not as complete as was hoped. However, I am reporting the finalisation of works detailing the... recruitment of some of our associates formerly of the Liberty Security Force. With their baptism into the inner circle, they join the intelligence community genuinely. Further reports and intelligence may be gathered over time, as I retain a few outstanding leads on sources.