Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Master.Assassin.Raphael.Drake.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 144e.png][Image: 4w.png]
[Image: 13w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 43w.png]

Ruthlessness

I've caught a Universal transport vessel in Shikoku at the Kepler Jump Gate. After initial attempts to escape, I caught it in Kepler and extorted 2.500.000 S.C from it. You can find the whole conversation below.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
...Operative.Olivier.Cesari.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 175b.png][Image: 2.png]

Subversion

An execution has been carried out for the criterion, as I've been exerting some discipline on the corporate lackeys. They've been getting a little too loose lately, thinking they're untouchable. That needs to change. The humor of the situation lies in the fact that some of them aren't even safe with two naval warships watching over them. It's a dark irony, showcasing the depth of their corruption and lack of competency.

...upload.process.initiated...three.data.packs.detected...Spyglass.Network.receiving.data...

...extortion.daumann.vessel.executed.with.success...
...extortion.interspace.vessel.executed.with.success...
...extortion.cryer.vessel.executed.with.success...

...uploading.data...

[Image: 175b.png][Image: 2.png]

Manipulation

A mania interrogation was successfully carried out as expected. The subject of my questioning, Mister Mike, proved to be an intriguing individual to converse with. Our paths had crossed before, during a previous extortion, but it appears he hadn't learned his lesson. He revealed that the Rogues and Outcasts had inflicted massive damage to his ship and that he barely escaped with his life. Yet, he still shows no signs of abandoning Universal's immoral methods. I attempted to exert my influence, but Mr. Mike was quick to comply with my demands for him to stay alive and publicly declared the Lane Hackers' dominance through the system-wide channel. It appears he's once again lost a ship, possibly due to his truthful confession. At the end of the day, truth prevails and crushes all of those disgusting corporate untruths. As always, the puppet masters of the corporate world enslave the masses to bolster their stranglehold on power and sustain their wicked acts of degeneracy. To cut it short, of course, evidence of the mania interrogation is attached.

...visual.evidence.acquisition.process.initiated..Spyglass.receiving.transmission...

...COMM.logs.acquisition.process.initiated...Spyglass.receiving.upload.stream...

Ruthlessness

I've encountered several intriguing extortion cases as of late, particularly the latest one where I intercepted a Bounty Hunter who was transporting Robotic Hardware. The mind-altering effects of Cardamine sometimes cloud my perception of reality, but it's clear that the world can be quite... peculiar. Regardless, I extorted two universal vessels, those corporate weasels, including the aforementioned bounty hunter who wouldn't be counted. My intention was to spread a bit of terror, but due to the high level of activity, I anticipated more ships and made my move swiftly. Evidence of my actions is attached.

...extortion.operation.universal.vessel.one.executed.with.success...
...extortion.mission.universal.vessel.two.accomplished.with.success...

...uploading.data...

[Image: 175c.png][Image: 2.png]

Humiliation

Several productive tasks were conducted successfully, yet ultimately delivered a crushing blow to the morale of the law enforcement. One interaction stood out in particular, where I encountered a Bounty Hunter fighter near the Jump Gate from New York to California. In an effort to assert our dominance, I delivered a decisive blow to the subject, affording the subject one final opportunity to acknowledge our superiority and submit. Unfortunately, the subject was unwilling to comply, and as a result, suffered from rapid decompression.

I recently had an intriguing encounter with a Universal corporate weasel, with whom I was discussing the motives behind their lack of ethics. Though he was physically present and initially willing to share some truths about his organization, he ultimately decided to take the low road and deny our abilities. The coward attempted to make a run for it by hopping on a Jump Gate from New York to Pennsylvania, where he ran into a Bounty Hunter who was supposed to provide him with assistance. Of course, I had to take matters into my own hands and incapacitate the corporate lackey until he revealed the information I was seeking, which he eventually did. However, I was left with the Hunter, whom I further humiliated. I severely damaged his ship and gave him one last chance to survive by acknowledging our superiority. He denied it, and then suffered from rapid decompression. I believe this material proves sufficient for the humiliation criterion.

...visual.Phase.One.acquisition.process.initiated..Spyglass.receiving.transmission...

..COMM.Phase.One.acquisition.process.initiated...Spyglass.receiving.upload.stream...

...visual.Phase.Two.acquisition.process.initiated..Spyglass.receiving.transmission...

..COMM.Phase.Two.acquisition.process.initiated...Spyglass.receiving.upload.stream...

...uploading.data...

[Image: 175a.png][Image: 2.png]

Ingeniousness

I have had a number of intriguing interactions in which I have executed several criteria. Firstly, I must highlight that, by some stroke of luck, after establishing rapid decompression on a Bounty Hunter, I acquired some Nomad material in my humble possession. As such, the material remains on the ship, ready for transfer to our laboratories. Additionally, I anticipate a better establishment of contact with a group of Zoners known as 'Humanity's Hope,' whom I plan to utilize for our beneficial purposes, such as obtaining valuable intel. Having sold Counterfeit Software to our subject, I have satisfied the criterion of Ingeniousness.

...Data.streams.processed.transferred.Spyglass.Network...

Reliability

Subsequently, I satisfied the criterion of identifying a fresh modular base in the hands of a Bounty Hunter, who was posing as a Hitman. Although the name does not suit them, it is clear that they have established some form of headquarters, which I have described in detail in the mission logs. Thus, I have also satisfied the criterion of Reliability. The installation in their possession appears exceedingly recent and miserably preserved, which is, in turn, manifest in their demeanor and capability. While it is presumed that these subjects are endeavoring to upgrade the state of their miserable installation, highly doubt that they are the only ones involved. Irrespective of their intended purpose, they have already laid themselves bare to an extent that renders their fall inevitable.

...Data.streams.processed.transferred.Spyglass.Network...

...uploading.data...

Industrious

As I ventured forth on this mission of transportation, I was fortunate enough to witness several intriguing encounters that are worth mentioning. Nonetheless, before I entertain you with my stories, I'd be displeased to state that I came across a Junker Pilgrim Liner (.:j:.Cypher). They were in the process of transporting Ageira's invaluable materials in the Omicrons. Although, in my haste, I neglected to scan the particulars of the situation. However, through neural-net identification, I was able to confirm that it was, indeed, the Junker Congress. It's quite confusing to eyewitness such a vessel shipping such cargo, and it surely leaves an unsavory taste in one's mouth.

It is with great pleasure that I detail the events that unfolded, including both the challenging and captivating interactions. Whilst en route to deliver the Side Arms to our esteemed colleagues in Chugoku, fate presented me with an accidental encounter with a Blood Dragon in the vicinity of Kyoto. I must acknowledge that it was an honor to be in the presence of such a humble individual. As a token of appreciation for our products, which we proudly hauled, we were presented with a gracious donation of three million credits from our newly acquainted friend. Such generosity was sincerely unexpected, considering their strong appetite for armaments.

As we engaged in a more intense exchange of ideas, we were able to uncover and address certain challenges that had been plaguing us both. Interestingly enough, our friend shared a rather appealing revelation: they seemingly plan to initiate an attack on the KNF Battleship in Hokkaido. It was confusing to me why Kusari was so intent on upholding such a presence in that system, given the hazardous radiations in the Kyofu region, which pose significant challenges to maintain those trade rings. I made sure to emphasize to our esteemed friend that we intend to bring along further firearms. The Dragon appeared intrigued, perhaps even surprised by our presence. But who can predict the trials and tribulations their people face on a daily basis.

...COMM.logs.acquisition.process.initiated...Spyglass.receiving.upload.stream...

Export

Import

Relentlessness

During the course of my mission in California, I encountered approximately 103 bounty hunters and successfully neutralized them. This accomplishment has undoubtedly contributed to easing the burdensome nature of the journey through California. Upon seeking assistance from our colleagues for the transfer of the captured individuals, I was fortunate enough to receive the aid of Miss Krest, an Infiltrator. She provided me with the necessary information regarding the location of the transfer point near Mactan. With utmost efficiency, I transfered the aforementioned hunters to the Mactan Interrogator. I hope that we will find some utility from them.

...upload.process.initiated...Graphic.data.pack...Spyglass.Network.receiving.data...

Irrespective of the criterions, I would like to present to you the transmission that I received from the Zoner affiliated with the Humanity's Hope group. The transmission has provided me with worthwhile intelligence that possesses the potential to slightly benefit our cause. I will surely undertake the task of extracting additional valuable information from it.

...read.access.granted...Transmission.data.pack...Spyglass.Network.receiving.data...

...uploading.data...

Espionage

In this captivating speech, I am thrilled to unmask an array of eye-opening revelations that would make up for the espionage criterion. First and foremost, I should draw attention to the unprecedented surge in Government-controlled lackey military fleets infiltrating the independent worlds. Spyglass Network has intercepted a noteworthy presence of the Liberty Navy and Bretonian Armed Forces in these regions. After thoroughly evaluating the concentration whereabouts, I chose to embark on an expedition to Cortez, even though both Magellan and Cortez had a significant military presence.

Upon my arrival, I made a rather attractive discovery. As I neared the Jump Gate for California, my detectors discovered a cluster of Liberty military vessels. Upon closer inspection, I identified a AP-609 Mako class battleship actively being utilized by the 46th fleet. I conducted an exhaustive examination of the subject, and the process of determining how they acquired this warship is still ongoing. It is indeed intricate to eyewitness a vessel with such incompatible attributes in the Liberty sector. My interest has been piqued, and I am eagerly looking forward to uncovering the truth behind this exciting occasion.

...upload.process.initiated...Graphic.data.pack...Spyglass.Network.receiving.data...

The rather quiet ambiance was tense with pressure as weak Subject vessel divulged its intentions - an apparent eagerness for a theatrical display of authority against the Bretonia forces. This shameless approach, seemingly seeking direct provocation, was entirely out of place and sent ripples of unease throughout my cabin. In my sincere endeavor to gather further insights from the subject, I was met with arrogance that was evident. Their relentless thirst for clash was apparent, and their enthusiasm for provocation was present in every word these weasels uttered. It was a rather disgusting sight, to witness such glaring disregard for the established norms and principles. In a move that was surely interesting, the Government later publicly revoked the Curacao treaty, an act that could potentially ignite an intriguing conflict.

The arrival of the second group from Magellan had seemingly amplified its strength manifold, and the once-timid lapdog meeting now seemed to brim with confidence. Yet, as mediocre as their numbers were, something about their demeanor had altered. I observed them making a premeditated move towards Curacao, an action that seemed to contradict their earlier reluctance to flee any further. It was then that I realized the lies that had been artfully woven into their speech, and the obvious craving for a show of power that had earlier lain passive within them. Perhaps the public Bretonian COMM that had reached our ears too, had stirred up a hornet's nest, and now they were eager to let loose their rage upon their notorious allies.

As I keenly observed the unfolding events, the arrival of both the Liberty and Bretonian fleets near Planet Curacao instigated an intense standoff. The two lackeys locked horns, each one's aggression akin to that of Government lapdogs. To my interest, I eavesdropped on their gathering, unsure whether I should anticipate a clash or not. Though their exchange was riddled with mocking tones and taunts, it was ultimately the calmer minds that prevailed, and the Bretonian fleet retreated. The Crayter Republic too was present, loyally siding with Bretonia in this circus. As I scanned the horizon, my eyes fell upon a peculiar view: an Order ship, identified as "Empress|S8," eavesdropping on the events that had happened. Intrigued by their presence, I approached the individual and posed a series of questions.

To my surprise, the individual confirmed that they had observed apparent alien involvement in Inverness, although they remained tight-lipped on the details. The subject claimed to belong to an Order organization known as Section 8, adding an interesting layer to the flowering happenings. Together, we both stood and observed as the drama continued to unroll. In a sudden turn of events, the Xenos arrived and engaged the Liberty fleets, sending the situation into further disarray. As if that weren't enough, a Bretonian warship appeared, evidently desiring to attack the Xenos. However, the Liberty fleets were quick to mock them, as if daring them to make the first move. The circus was set for an captivating conflict. As my attention began to wane, a sudden sight caught my eyeball and rekindled my wonder. The FRS Roanoke, the Xeno Liberty Assault Battlecruiser that we had previously detected, made its appearance, joining the struggle in vein to assist the doomed Xenos in their battle against the navy lackeys.

As the events began to lose their momentum, I found myself growing increasingly fed up with the proceedings. Seeking to fuel the embers of enthusiasm once again, I decided to demostrate the well-known hull discombobulation upon a Navy hoodlum. However, with nothing else of interest to eavesdrop on, I retreated, resigned to the notion that the drama had come to a quiet end.

...Infiltrator.Liz.Krest.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 172a.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 10i.png][Image: 24i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 44i.png]

While I haven't been spending much time away from Mactan lately, I still take a few trips in and around Liberty every now and then to make sure our networks of contacts are kept up to date and to remind the corporate and military lackeys that the Lane Hackers are no irrelevant threat.

Just a few days ago I managed to extort a transport belonging to the pretender wannabe Zoner organization that call themselves the Omicron Supply Industries - effectively just a large corporation flying under the cover of a Zoner affiliation. Of course, I couldn't let this corrupt lapdog get away without paying the necessary toll to the Lane Hackers. After I received the payment and let the lackey proceed I found myself a transport belonging to the Fifth Fleet's logistics wing cruising down the very same lane. After repeated attempts at extorting the military foolish knave and being met with dumb, stubborn responses I engaged the ship. Shortly afterwards an Interdictor-class battlecruiser showed up to crash the party, immediately engaging me.

Of course, the Interdictor was not enough to save the puny transport from the fire of my weaponry, but in my successful attempt to take down the transport I succumbed to the battlecruiser's fire. Naturally, my ship easily made it back to Buffalo as the engagement took place within the Badlands, not far from the base. Attaching relevant scans and logs of the extortion.

[∎] - ID Scan
[∎] - Cargo Scan
[∎] - Payment

During today's round of adventures I chose Kepler to be my destination. The system proved to yield rewarding results as not an hour after I had made it there an Orbital Spa and Cruise vessel showed up at the vicinity of Ames, the captain of which was later revealed to be none other than the corporation's Chairwoman.

The stubborn lady not only made a firm mention of her title but she also went as far as to note that Orbital's relations with the Xenos will be greatly hurt by the comments the present Xeno ships were throwing her direction. Of course, I couldn't let such a comment pass through without acting. I manipulated the Chairwoman by threatening her that I would get her and the rest of her employees into trouble by sharing this information and managed to convince her to share her most valued opinion of the Lane Hackers into system-wide communications, while in return me and the rest of the ships present in the vicinity would wipe those words of her from our black box logs. I believe I just scored a successful mania-interrogation of an especially high value target. Relevant logs will be attached below.

I have, of course, encoded the below logs so as to prevent any data packet interceptions by all sources in order to keep my promise to the Chairwoman. While we'll be unable to use this specific incident against her and the OS&C in the future, I am certain that a woman of her level of intelligence is bound to mess up again. Hopefully we'll be there to witness it.

...Deceiver.Olivier.Cesari.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 175a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10i.png][Image: 20i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 43i.png]

Raid

Assembled in unity with a companion of allies, our collective efforts yielded fruitful results as we pursued and identified hostile presence within the North Dallas Debris Field in Texas. Prior to this momentous engagement, we were presented with a series of intriguing interactions, that further intensified our sense of determination. Our perseverance was put to the test as the confrontation with multiple Navy lapdogs ensued, and we diligently worked to incapacitate our opponents one by one. From the outset of the battle, it was evident that the opposing force was badly equipped to contend with our advanced tactics. These lapdogs struggled to maintain their footing, and as a result, suffered significant losses. In contrast, we neatly executed maneuvers, displaying calculated rapid decompression on their fighters. Such superior performance was achieved with ease, requiring minimal effort on our part. I hereby submit the attached evidence material, supporting the aforementioned claims with objectivity. I trust that this material adequately satisfies the raid criterion.

...Identification.acquisition.process.initiated...Spyglass.receiving.upload.stream...

...Destruction.Graphics.upload.initiated...Spyglass.receiving.upload.stream...

Prior to the group confrontation, myself, Fixer Franz Oberhauser, and Infiltrator Liz Krest were presented with the opportunity to dismantle two enemy cruisers. The first cruiser, which exhibited careful judgment by its crew in abandoning ship prior to it being decimated into counterparts of the nearby graveyard, was subject to Franz's masterful manipulation. Moreover, the perceptive decision-making of Mister Lambert, a member of the now abandoned cruiser's crew, demonstrated a certain level of cleverness that could serve as a valuable asset in furthering our cause in the future. Following our successful dismantling of the first cruiser, a second vessel arrived on the scene in an attempt to rescue its compatriot. However, the lackey crew aboard the second cruiser displayed a stubborn refusal to surrender, ultimately leading to their decisive demise via a barrage of well-placed torpedoes. Our execution of this incompetent vessel was both precise, and flawlessly concluded, further demonstrating our superior proficiency in all fields.

...Destruction.Graphics.upload.initiated...Spyglass.receiving.upload.stream...

...Deceiver.Olivier.Cesari.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 175c.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10i.png][Image: 20i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 43i.png]

Ruthlessness

After executing a successful extortion on an Universal lackey vessel, I am pleased to report that the Ruthlessness criterion has been concluded to my satisfaction. My decisive actions have demonstrated the level of commitment required to meet our objectives. Through the cunning use of my persuasive abilities, I have obtained valuable information, and achieved our desired outcome. Furthermore, in addition to obtaining the information required, I have also managed to line my pockets with a few extra credits.

The Subject at hand proved to be a wealth of knowledge, shedding light on their involvement in the Salt Lake modular installation, and their direct backing in the production of heavy weaponry. Their insights were fairly fruitful, a collection of intelligence that I couldn't pass up. By extracting this data, I was able to bolster my own knowledge, and gain recognition for my efforts. My probing questions, alongside the persistent inquiries left the Subject feeling the weight of my impatience, as I longed to further scrutinize into their incentives beyond the shallow charm of Iridium in the Omicrons. It was clear from the Subject's hectic displays of horror that he had reached his breaking point, prompting me to conclude my interrogation for the sake of both of our well-beings. As much as I craved intel from Mister Dante, I could not bring myself to endanger such a worthwhile asset for intel extraction.

The modular installation's conspicuous production of heavy weapons, facilitated by straightforward supplies from Universal, and surely other corporate affiliates, is a widely known fact. It is abundantly plain that the installation is in dire need of resources from the deep Omicrons, and their utter disregard for the safety of the assets delivering the supplies is a confirmation to their determined hunger for authority. I'd say that their necessity for resources from the remote regions suggests a broader, more ambitious agenda.

...upload.process.initiated...graphic.data.pack.detected...Spyglass.Network.receiving.data...