Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Sr.Dir.Moriarty.recognized...transmission.encrypted...uploading data...

For conduct unbecoming an officer, Hacker Looter is demoted to the rank of Recruit. He will trade in his Gunship for a Starflier, and repeat the induction procedures.

On another matter [see post 22], I will repeat an earlier order : Hackers are NOT to spend time in orbit of planets or major police and military installations for any reason other than the pursuit and destruction of a corrupt hooligan of the corporations.

Loitering around planets is completely forbidden!

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...

hack.initiateddecryption.in.progress
comm.ID.Looter recognizedtransmission.encrypteduploading data
Okay, ladies and gentlemen! Commencing a full reboot. My old possessions can be picked up at Mactan by the faction bank/armory.

They tossed me back in the atmosphere of Manhattan ... oh how I love these jokes. I'll be surfing for a while until I get tired of boring civilian life and decide to tease the so-called lawful villains once again.

See you soon...

naughty Uncle Lootey
encryption.in.progresshack terminated
####Incoming Transmission####

Comm ID: Alcatraz Depot
To: Lane Hacker High Command

*Security Level increased. Message sent from Resistance HQ.*
*Decryption in proccess.....*
*Decryption complete. Message reads.*

[Image: madball_photobresbannercopy2.png]

Hail Lane Hackers!

Your presence at the first meeting of the Libertonian Resistance is sorely missed. I do hope you can attend further meetings. For now it has been postponed until further notice, i shall contact you on more...secure..channels as to when.

Valdar out.

####End Transmission####
...comm.id.Demonic_Angel.recognized...transmission.encrypted...uploading data...
~massive static in the background~
Hail Fellow hackers.
I am sorry to say, but my ZZZZZZZ connection to the comm net has been somewhat damaged.
ZZZZ in repairs.
I shall not join you in space for a while now, at least not I'll get the problem fixed.
Until then, DA out.

...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...

...Le Chiffre...recognized..transmission.encrypted. ...uploading data...

Reporting current status:

Already hacked Reputation: Here

My vessel is equiped with Lane Hacker ID.

There are also many captured pilots of liberty navy, police and bounty hunters (also few civilians) awaiting for mania-interrogation.

Logging out.

Today while on route to Mactan Base from a succesfull search expedition, my long range scanners detect squadron of Liberty Security Force seeking for something near Bufflo Base. Immediately I turn off all ship systems and follow them only on supportive engines without beeing spotted. When they were in range of my scanners i scaned them all one by one and gather all informations. However I noticed suddenly that one of the LSF ships is approaching from the other side. It was high time to take off. But in next second without any warning he attacked me. My last chance to escape death was cruise engine which start in last sec...he din not begin a pursuit.

I reached Mactan Base soon with heavy damaged hull and systems, what is more my cargo bay was totally wrecked and, following on from that all finds from expedition were destroyed...

Im uploading data of those LSF vessels which were able to retrieve.

Will transmit them encrypted soon.

Logging out.

...Technician.Svengali.recognized...transmission.encrypted...uploading data...

Greetings Hackers!
Several days ago I received a transmission from Highwayman that he was in combat with one of those doughnut-eaters near Baltimore Shipyard. While en-route to provide assistance, I picked up a tail of 2 BH Orca Gunboats. Those 2 fools pursued me across 3 systems, and called in backup consisting of a Raven's Talon just as I neared Highwayman's position.
In the ensuing melee, Highwayman and I focused our attention on the [LC] fighter and vaporized him with little trouble.
[Image: LCSpearow.png]
Subsequently, my ship was destroyed by a relentless volley from the cerberus turrets on those gunboats. Highwayman's swift action to retrieve my escape pod saved my life.

Intelligence Report:

On the orders from a Director we accomplished gathering intelligence in New York. Sniper's data will be send soon by trainee Knave. We have been also able to scan Liberty Battlecrusier and on of the LSF ships.

All collected intelligence data will be send to Director Moriarty as soon as possible

Looging out

...comm.id.Knave.recognized...transmission.encrypted...uploading data...

Slip-up made and fixed. The signals of two different channels must have gotten crossed, this being one of them. Hopefully it wont happen again. Info sent to the Director as intended.

……hack.initiated…decryption.in.progress……
……comm.ID.Looter recognized…transmission.encrypted…uploading data……

Current ship: Dromedary

Recon mission complete. Filled form sent to Sr. Director Moriarty

As I jumped to NY from California, I atomized all LPI and Navy patrols in the area, to leave no witnesses. An Orbital Armored transport crossed my way ... too bad for the pilot. 100 units of luxury food acquired, VIP aboard will be brought for interrogation.
After a very quick sweep of areas around Manhattan and West Point, I positioned my ship in a small debris field near Fort Bush, to get a bit of stealth. Lurking in there, I scanned some LPI ships passing around. One of them was so fat that he lost control of his ship and accidentally jumped into me. When he woke up from the shock, seeing my Dromedary, armed to the teeth ... he attempted to demand dropping the captured naval pilots.
Looter: "And you don't care about your fat fellow Policemen?"
"... drop all lawfuls, please"
"Whatever I have to do ... *laughs loudly* ... I think I'm gonna bribe you."
"Bribery in an open channel?"
"Here, have these doughnuts. Tasty, eh?" [dropped the luxury food]
Burn.

All he could see was the ion trail of my cruise engines.
Using tradelanes, avoiding Missouri and West Point, I passed back to the California gate. There I vaporized an enemy Transport and jumped away.
Dropping a few mines right under his nose as I was entering the tradelanne proved to be very effective.

Here, have some photos I've taken.

Looter out.
……encryption.in.progress…hack terminated……