Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hack.initiateddecryption.in.progress
comm.ID.Refrigerator recognizedtransmission.encrypteduploading data

--- The Refrigerator Announces Record Profits, IC Left With Repair Bills ---

If you ever meet someone telling you can't earn for a living by simple piracy, show him/her this:
[attachmentid=4148]
Okay, we're smart, not just simple pirates. We're bloody wealthy.
It's the complete cargo of a Transport that was trying to make it through Galileo.

The smuggling profits are going high as well, especially because of the new route to Kepler, about which you will surely be able to read in the Lane Hacker Technical Bulletin shortly.

Good luck, safe flight!
encryption.in.progresshack terminated
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...comm.id.Trainee Alec Trevalyan recognized...transmission.encrypted...uploading data...

There is talk within the ranks of Liberty to "put the 'Liberty' back in Liberty," further explained only as far as "freeing Liberty of the LSF oppression." Whether these rumours are substantial or not I cannot say as I have picked up but short, non-cohesive, and inconclusive transmissions between various Liberty parties and any number of outside parties.

This is, I feel, an interesting development. It could provide the Lane Hackers with a tear in the corporate tangle of Liberty that could be exploited for any number of our purposes. If nothing else, these rumors themselves have spawned distraction among the patrolling forces of especially New York.

Perhaps other Lane Hacker agents have more information, but this is all I have gathered as of yet.

...encrypting.transmission...terminating.hack...

//I am starting to wonder if I spelled Trevalyan incorrectly. Some sources spell it Trevalyan while others spell it Trevelyan. If anyone has any thoughts on this please let me know.//
.hack.initiated..decryption.in.progress..
.comm.id.RobinHood.recognized....transmission.encrypted..uploading data..

Greetings. I am here to report that my Sabre is fully opperationall with a full loadout of corperate killers. We have already been succesfull in Piracy and military operations as It took part in holding California and Magellin as Noted by our most able leader, Moriorty. It works well in tandem with a light fighter or heavy fighter equipt with a cruise disrupter.
My scimitar was recently given the aproval of the Hacker guard as evidenced by this photo: http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/JW...e/screen302.jpg
I realized that my current loadout was insufficiant so I reoutfitted it and I am testing it, and will report it's success later. My smuggler is doing well, and soon will donate even more to our glorious organization.

.......Hack over.......

...Le Chiffre...recognized..transmission.encrypted. ...uploading data...

About 2 days ago informed by Ernst that some Agiera flunkey possesing trader ID is heading to California from New York I set up a trap near jump gate. Unfortunately i havent noticed that some corrupeted LSF's lapdog sneak me behined and while I was typing a msg engaged without a word. Drained my shield before I even spot it and my vessel almost evaporate. Lucky the maneuverability of my slipstream saved me. Few minutes later:

[Image: killnq9.png]

Logging out.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
...comm.id.Trainee Alec Trevalyan recognized...transmission.encrypted...uploading data...

Report on activities in the past few days.

-Extorted UW-1 for 500k in NY between West Point and Manhattan while on recon mission with agent Frosty.*
-Extorted Ordens for 500k in Magellan between Vespucci jump hole and Freeport 4.*
-Purchased smuggling ship (Bactrian Fr) and has smuggled goods for approximately 1.5 million credits in Liberty, borderworld, and connected systems.
-Collected intel on 4 Liberty forces ships and 1 Bounty Hunter battlecruiser in New York.
-Transfered 1 codename SOLARIS weapon to Lane Hacker R&D.
-Occasional comm harassment of Liberty forces in New York and Colorado.

*In both cases I was in no position to demand a larger sum and it was doubtful whether either pilot was in the possession of any large amount of credits.

...transmission.encrypted...hack.terminated...
...comm.id.Trainee Hugo Drax recognized...transmission.encrypted...uploading data...

Freedom. I am finally free from Liberty's corrupt rule. Joining the Lane Hackers has opened up new possibilities for me. Life is enjoyable now. As a Hacker, I get to live the high life. Good food, good clothes, boy's toys and of course, the Cardamine. My first hit felt was very strange, certainly an unique experience. I had imagined flying around in some pink system with strange blueish crafts. It was kind of frightening, since I dreamt I was in my Dagger. Cardamine seems to have effected my body... Whenever I leave a base without it I feel sick. From now on I always carry around a personal stash of it, like many other Hackers.

I wonder what Liberty thinks of me now... Ageira knows about the Hackers so they probably suspect my "short-term leave" is desertion. I have had to fight off some Liberty Navy and Police patrols in Magellan. I probably have been listed as a low-life pirate now. We Hackers are no low-lifes, the real scum are the corrupt rulers of Liberty: corporations and the Government!

When I was younger I never thought i'd be slinking around asteroid fields with other pirates. But it is so much more than that. Liberty cannot offer me anything that compares to the thrill of of being a Hacker. Fighting Liberty patrols, pirating corporate transports and discovering unexplored areas is what I do now. I don't think i'll ever go back. Thank you Moriarty, for bringing me into this paradise.

...comm.id.Trainee Kevin Mitnick recognized...transmission.encrypted...uploading data...

After acquiring my dagger and recogniton by the whole of Sirius, that Kevin Mitnick shall from now on be known as a Lane Hacker, I was sent out on a mission to explore the area of operations of the Hackers. Several hours later I reported by to Vespucci with a bay full of Bounty hunters who happened to be floating in space after my Helflurries caused their ships to decompress, explosive decompression I might even add.

The grand prize however was a mysterious weapon, codenamed GUARDIAN, retrieved from a wreck in a desolate system. This weapon obviously required to much energy to allow mounting it on a dagger, but I was sure it would be usefull for the armory. In Vespucci I was told however to report to Galileo, since the Interrogation was completely filled up. Under the wings of Le Chiffre I took off towards Galileo.

When we jumped into Ontario it happened. We all know that Ageira tells people not to trust jumpholes and to avoid contact with them. Untill now I believed it to be nothing more then proganda of the evil corporation, but during the jump California to Ontario I suddenly saw warnings lights flickering all over my cockpit. Next thing I knew I was floating in space with just the hull of my lifepod between me and the complete vacuum of space. My entire ship atomically disolved into nothingness.Luckely Le Chiffre was able to tractor me in, but everything in my cargohold was nowhere to be found, including the bountyhunters who we needed for mania interrogation.

I am flying a new dagger already and exploring further as we speak, but this "accident" convinced me not to trust blindly on jumpholes anymore.

Terminating comlink now, I think I just saw a corporate lapdog. Going in pursuit.

...Le Chiffre...recognized..transmission.encrypted. ...uploading data...

Today i teamed with Fridge, Hugo and Alec in NY to show up those corrupted pets of agiera that the "freedom" and "safety" they provide for people means nothing at all and its just a naive propaganda they feed people for their own purpose and benefits. We split into 2 teams and start the party.

[Image: FridgesKill.jpg]

[Image: kill1qq8.png]

Others will provide further informations from today's bloodbath.

Logging out.

...comm.id.Trainee Hugo Drax recognized...transmission.encrypted...uploading data...

Today was quite eventful. After performing some errands in Magellan, Alec Trevalyan and I travelled to New York to cause havoc. A force of Le Chiffre, Refrigerator, Alec Trevalyan and myself attacked Manhattan and caused great damage. I personally killed two ships. They had engaged us while we were busy trying to hit a agile Liberty Police pilot.

[Image: Kill-Wolfhound.jpg]
[Image: Kill-Archie.jpg]

After the battle, Alec Trevalyan and I encountered a trader who was hauling diamonds. This corporate slave didn't listen to our demands and shot at us. This only resulted in his immediate atomic disgronification.

[Image: Kill-Lawbar.jpg]

After the rumble in New York I decided to head back to Mactan for rest and repairs. Once I got into California, a Liberty Navy pilot confronted me. He demanded to hand over the Cardamine. Hah, a Lane Hacker giving up my cardamine? I breathed some in from my inhaler and attacked the corrupt flunky! Soon after engaging two Bloodhounds and a Police patrol joined the fight, bringing it up to one Defender, two Patriots, two Bloodhounds and my Dagger.After a long fight between the "crims" and the true criminals of Liberty, the Navy and the LPI, the unlawfuls prevailed. I had worn the pilot's shield down and engaged my thruster, ramming into his unprotected ship! The Defender exploded and his escape pod was tractored in by the lead Bloodhound.

[Image: Kill-Schwarz-Pferd.jpg]

[Image: ScanofSchwarz.jpg]

According to the above scan, the Navy ship had Liberty Rogue weapons. Strange indeed, it's a shame that this fool has killed our faithful allies.

I must say I am impressed by the Dagger's manoeuvring. It was very useful to dodge laser shots, at many times during the fight I had to recharge my shields manually. I wouldn't be hacking this channel if my ship was any slower. However, the Defender took a very long time to wear down. I need to get the engineers at Mactan to upgrade my weapons.

I'm tired from today's work. I destroyed a great number of ships and need to get some R&R. It's easy to relax here at Mactan, especially with the Outcast's help. I'm off to the bar to pick up my Cardamine shipment.

...comm.id.Technician Alec Trevalyan recognized...transmission.encrypted...uploading data...

As per the preceding reports, this day has been both eventful and successful. A great day for Lane Hackers.

Following the raid on New York, I retired to Leiden for a cup of tea and a bowl of soup. I spent a number of hours in R&R there until I decided to pay New York another visit. On the way there I changed my mind, I thought it more opportune to adjust the friendly attitude the Xenos had toward me. It was altogether unfitting.

Between Pueblo and the New York jumpgate, close to the Xenos base Ouray where the Xenos frequent I engaged a Xenos Starflyer or two. After naught but a few moments I picked up the signature of a Raven's Claw close by. It was a mercenary by the name of Transfigure (or something similar). I posited the choice of donation and atomization and naturally he chose the latter. I engaged and we took to dogfighting.

Neither side had gained much ground by the time a Xenos by the name of Cobra jumped in by the nearby Trade Lane. He demanded that I leave Xenos territory or "suffer the consequences." I decided to ignore these empty threats and he proceeded in engaging me as well. I can imagine that he called for backup as soon another Xenos appeared by the name of Scorpion. He followed his terrorist friend in engaging me. Soon thereafter Schwarz-Pferd -- whom Hugo had disposed of earlier -- also appeared in a new ship. As these things usually are, he also engaged me. We square-danced for a number of minutes until my opponents began complaining of headaches. The Raven's Claw sped off and docked with the nearest tradelane and the Xenos agents retreated to their base. I soon thereafter demanded that they leave as they had been defeated due to fleeing. They complied.

I would like to thank Ernst for his invaluable training that inevitably led to this astonishing victory.

I proceeded in teaching the Xenos pilots a lesson in treating me with the "friendliness" they had become accustomed to and eventually they realized I was not so much a friend as someone to be quite wary of. I am no longer allowed to dock at their base.

I now headed for Rochester for rearming and refitting. At the jumpgate, a couple of lowly Liberty police and navy jumped in and engaged me.
[Image: isoeh2.png]
[Image: evgenidmxy6.png]

I now enjoy another period of respite on Rochester.