Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Initiate.Red.Grant.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: JEgil23.png][Image: Initiate.png]

Initiate Grant reporting,

2 nights ago, I saw something that should be of great value to you.
I saw a Hellfire Legion soldier and a Nomad cooperating against the Liberty Navy, who himself was assisted by a not-so-noteworthy freelancer.
I took scans of all ships present, safe for the freelancer, aswell as added a nice conversation log of everything that was happening at the time.
If it is possible, I'd like to receive the 5 million credits we discussed in private for this at your earliest convenience.

Yesterday I also took scans of 2 naval warships after being ambushed by the Auxesian plagues, and I assaulted the Bounty Hunter Depots in Manchester, to inflict some logistical harm to that infested hive they call Sheffield. Before being ambushed by the Auxesians I managed to extort a single transporter ship for a total of $500.000.

Thats all I have to report at this time.

H.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Initiate.Red.Grant.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: zgEL9r6.png][Image: Initiate.png]

Initiate Grant reporting,

On my way to complete my last assignment, I discovered a newly constructed space station in Kepler, going by the name of PMS Network.
Apart from the fancy things you can translate PMS into, I have no data on it or its owners, besides that the base goes under a Interspace Commerce transponder. I'll leave it to you to figure out whats to be done about it.

[CAMERA FOOTAGE #194132]
[NAVMAP LOCATION]

Thats all for now.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Maria.Freudenstein.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: fuaLRNw.png][Image: 2.png]

Buonasera,
whilst trying to extract information from passing pilots I received a message from Initiate Red Grant who was busily building up donations for the cause.

As I headed to her direction she attracted the attention of three ships that thought it would be better if she was breathing vacuum. Obviously I sped to her aid and managed to relieve the pressure by dispatching one of her attackers, Twilight.

The ensuing disturbance attracted a number of other vessels, however the odds were stacking up with a ship Jimmy R keeping system traffic informed of movements.

With the accumulated tonnage of Battleship Glory, HMS-Avenger, RollRaver Trent, Cruiser Katam, LNS-Warspite, LNS-Aphophis and LNS-Warbird all taking an unhealthy interest in us we decided that la discrezione รจ la parte migliore del coraggio and headed to a nice warm berth.

Arrivederci
Maria Freudenstein

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
...Initiate.Chang.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: QIs4eN5.png][Image: Initiate.png]

Initiate Chang reporting,
today I was doing a sweep to see if I could find any more info on the news report that we hacked into so soon after leaving mactan to sweep new York I found a Gallic battle group [ http://imgur.com/a/5iZX0 ] they was near Freeport four seeming waiting for something.
I stalked them for a while taking note of there course they was heading to California. they was also sending probing strike's near mactan so instead of them finding our base I hacked into one of the navy's comm's alerting them to Gallic battle group. [ http://imgur.com/a/BEk1f ].
I would stayed and found out more but both side's wanted me dead. I got caught in the crossfire losing my ship luckily for me my escape pod had just about got me back to base.
I'm going to be fine some small cut's and burn's but nothing major I think it's best for me to lay low for now

ah yes I also extorted a single ALG transporter ship for a total of $500.000. [http://imgur.com/a/15pp0]

That's all for now.

...Initiate.Chang.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: QIs4eN5.png][Image: Initiate.png]

Initiate Chang reporting,

me and fellow lane hacker broke into the Alaska system to find out what this fighting is about well let's just say we got more than we bargained for they openly admitted what they was doing and their view's on what's happening I was lucky snapping up the info so here it is a little scrambled [ http://imgur.com/a/yCPCg].
we was tracked and followed but it came to nothing as we both got back to base without a scratch.
it is unclear what we are going to do with this data but fear not fellow lane hacker's I feel this is a start in the right direction as long as liberty does not fall to Gallia as our scanner's do not work on them as we don't understand It yet.

That's all for now.

...Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: aYeyeyU.png][Image: GrsS6Am.png]

Provocateur Yoshida reporting yesterday's events.

Initiate Chang was publicly given a mission in Mactan HQ communications in response to a North Star Bulletin News report. He was to monitor the LN and LSF activities in-space and simultaneously their activities in the neuralnet.

Initially, we considered it to be a simply exaggerated report which is why it was handed over to our newest Initiate. However Mr Chang believed that he could find something significant and worked hard for it. His efforts paid off when he tracked unusual Naval activity moving into Alaska system. I joined his armorless ship in Buffalo and together we set cruise for Alaska. Within Zone-21, we managed to overcome the 5th and a cloaked capital and hack the Jump Gate which enabled us to jump in Alaska. As soon as we jumped we encountered up a huge host of official LSF and LN ships fighting against each other. They paid little notice to us. Details and images will be featured in our public message.

However, I would like to note here that I made it clear to the engaging sides that we are going public with it, I even baited the LSF by asking them why they didn't share it with the Libertonian public already. Eva Adenauer, the LSF Director, took the bait and a few hours later told the people of Liberty their side of the story. Now when we make our statement, there will be no slandering dogs who will deny our word.

At this point the Professorship is in discussions on the organization's course of action. We already know that the LSF has openly asked us to assist them. Nothing has been decided yet however we see this development as a huge opportunity and risk for the Lane Hackers as a whole. Finally, Mr Chang will be well rewarded for his excellent work in the past few days.

...Initiate.Roland.Marquis.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: xdfkzn.png][Image: Initiate.png]

Initiate Roland Marquis reporting in.

Quite an eventful week. After trading in that exhausting freighter for a new Scimitar, I decided to get straight to business. It wasn't long before some Bounty Hunters nitwits they would catch an easy payday. I dispatched them with such ease boredom set in, so I decided to play a game - I wanted to see how many feckless cro magnons I could cram into my hold. With some help from the incompetent Liberty Navy and those inbred Xenos, I found that the answer was 39. I could've put more in, but the banging on the bulkheads was nauseating. I think they wanted water, so I told them to drink their urine.

Unfortunately for the Mactan Interrogator some of them did. Disgusting, these people have no pride.

I went looking for some more suitable prey soon after. As I was about to set up an ambush in Colorado, I noticed a blip on my scanner. At first I couldn't believe it, a Mastodon between the lanes in cruise. There's only one reason why a ship that large isn't on the lanes. Intercepting it was a breeze and I had the DSE contracted ship carrying small arms immobilised. Certainly our reputation precedes us, as before I was even able to scan the ship properly, a sum of 3,000,000 credits was transferred. I must say, I was flummoxed at how easy it was that I neglected to finish my scans.

At least I did manage to keep the black box recordings. I assure you, this won't happen again.

Oh and that trivial matter of hacking my transponder was completed. For some reason the Junkers seem to adore me. Must be the part about making the Xenos drink their own urine.

....Initiate.Chang.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: kXGW3GA.png][Image: Initiate.png]

Chang here
I have managed to extort a mining group for ten million credit's after one had shown hostility's after opening fire and getting the navy involved.
here's the fate of those whom dared to attack me their death's too bad I couldn't get a id scan on the navy before he died.
Also it seems like I am building a reputation as I seem to strike fear into trader's and lawful pilot's just by being in the same system.

...uploading.data...

Well, that was certainly out of the ordinary. I was making my way back from Barrier Gate - I had heard good things about the entertainment venues, all lies or at the very least these people have low standards. My long range sensors picked up an explosion and my interest was certainly piqued. It turns out the Crayterians and two Order capital vessels had a certain purple menace knocking at the door of Yuma.

At first glance it would seem like a typical skirmish, but a few alien vessels were in possession of nomad power cells, their energy clearly emanating from the ships. I had heard rumors during my Ageira employment about those nefarious ne'er-do-wells running experiments but I was never able to confirm anything. For all I know it was the drunken ramblings of idiots craving attention from more gullible idiots.

I also took a flyby shot of one of the Nomadic gunships. They truly are an impressive sight.

Both sides suffered losses initially, but eventually the Nomads and their thralls were victorious, crippling an Order reconnaissance cruiser and forcing the retreat of the other capital ships. But, there was one bit of golden comedy.

A Liberty Navy battlecruiser wandered into range. Yes, let me repeat that, a Liberty Navy battlecruiser was in vicinity of the battle. I bet you can guess what happened to it next.

Uploading guncam footage.

...uploading.data...

I must say I've had one productive flight. In Cortez I successfully ambushed an Ageira vessel called the Sheppard. It was a Mastodon filled with Docking Ring Parts, but I can't even fathom why the ship would fly without armor protection or even damage control systems. I knew the incompetence of Ageira was apparent to anyone with greater than a 2 digit IQ, but this is downright criminal.

The pilot refused to jettison the cargo, but was willing to provide valuable information. These parts were headed for Planet Yuma in Coronado, apparently one of the docking rings was damaged. How nice of him to volunteer such valuable information. He wouldn't outright confirm a contract between the Crayterians and Ageira but it wouldn't be a leap of logic. Unfortunately he was too cavalier in the presence of a Lane Hacker and thought he could make an escape. He was wrong, and his ship as well as his cargo is now a debris field.

...uploading guncam footage...complete...