Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Lane Hackers | Internal Comms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Maria.Freudenstein.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: fuaLRNw.png][Image: 2.png]

Buonasera,
unknown jump hole in Texas, exploration.

After monitoring the Texas end of the anomaly it is obvious that this leads to other parts of Sirius as the vessels, although some are of unfamiliar registry, are patently Sirian in design.

In order to seek out and potentially exploit any useful information I plan to traverse the anomaly to investigate. Based upon the earlier information from Mr Chang I will be utilising a small nimble craft, in the circumstances a Stargazer Civilian Shuttle should suffice, after all who dares wins. Hopefully this will elude anything looking for a fight. If the area is instantly inhospitable I will turn and jump back, if not I will initiate a standard exploration pattern.

I have a good supply of credits and also some materials that should be saleable anywhere for a good price.

Arrivederci
Maria Freudenstein

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
...Initiate.Sun.Liang-tan.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 112a.png][Image: 1.png]

Greetings to my fellow Hackers,

I bring worrysome news to you. I went to meet up with one of our comrades, flying an Interrogator-class under the callsign of Dark.Rain, who offered her help in extorting money and goods from the corrupt corporations, though sadly we never got to take care of this task.
To our luck I stumbled upon two very fishy Liberty Navy built vessels, callsigns: D9|Falcon and D9|Nightstalker while the Nightstalker obviously wasn't human, thanks to prior knowledge about their kin I became careful then, planning to terminate them together with our comrade.
Before the fight started a 5th Fleet fightercraft vessel showed up as well, analyzing and finding by himself who the two other Navy vessels were. His name was Mike Anderson and despite their corrupted mind I appreciate the help he offered against the biggest non-human threat to humanity.
Things went quite fine until a Waran bomber bearing the Commune's flag joined the fight but not to help out the Nacions allies. No. The Commune opened fire upon us Lane Hackers. Considering what I heard about the Commune and that the 5th Fleet pilot called them "Nomad lover" makes things just perfectly clear. Those fools dared to put agressive, uncontrollable infested souls over the Nacions allies!
Not accepting such behaviour I opened fire upon them as well but the infectees had even more backup with "Aoi" in their callsigns, too well-known enemies. The Aoi Iseijin. All hostiles either ran away or were destroyed, thanks to the Dark Rain. I am safely aboard her vessel right now and I am happy that the Commune got what they deserved. I do and will not accept such behaviour from people bearing our closest allies colors.

Atleast I managed to scan the infectee's vessels as well as the vessel of the helpful Navy pilot before the fight started. I am glad this cargo scanner still works pretty well.

That's all from my side for the moment.

...Infiltrator.Grubozaboyschikov.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: Grubozaboyshikov%20Informal.png][Image: Infiltrator.png]

Just a quick update. I have some supplies here that need to be dropped off.
In any case, I will be conducting my mission now. Mr. Chang knows the details.
I've taken the gas tanks with me.

...uploading.data...

[Image: 112c.png][Image: 1.png]

Just a report about having fulfilled the task "Relentlessness". Deceiver Chang was friendly enough to spare some of his time with me to help me with the transfer of the pilots I stumbled upon on my way from Cochrane to Fortaleza.
Nothing further worth mentioning happened.

...uploading.data...

[Image: 112c.png][Image: 1.png]

Just a short report about an incident yesterday in New York while I was out with the Lane Hacker who helped me in California some days ago.
We stumbled upon a rather huge fleet of Maltese Warships, one Dreadnought, one Battleship and a Gunship. They blocked the trade lane between Fort Bush and Planet Manhattan in cooperation with a Hacker going by the callsign "Trojan.Horse".
We went to discuss with them but sadly they didn't seem to care just a tiny bit about the regulations of the Orange Treaty, in the end they even dared to shoot upon a civilian telling them the same like I did about the Orange Treaty. Not to mention their Dreadnought decided to shoot very closely around my vessel and in the end drop my shields. I am almost disappointed that these fools didn't do more.
Here are all guncam shots of the encounter with them.

...Infiltrator.Huracan.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: QQE3PGp.png][Image: 8SEJXbP.png]

Got no time to chit chat. I am on the run. Here's all the data from my blackbox before I wipe it all.

[/quote]
...uploading.data...

Buonasera,
that was a bit of a blast, following from my last transmission, "unknown jump hole in Texas" I can confirm I am still alive.

On traversing the hole I was dumped out in the middle of nowhere and ended up having to execute a standard box pattern exploration. Thankfully I was methodical and could orientate myself which proved useful as the jumphole disappeared not long after my exit. As surmised, from vessels exiting in Texas, the jump hole did lead to other parts of Sirius, in particular it turns out Omicron Delta. Although we had a vague knowledge of these systems a good exploration could only add to our datbase. Below is the results of my system excursion showing a number of interesting features, including three planets and four jumpholes.

[Image: F94jI72.png]

Primarily, as visible from the many wrecks, it is a very hostile area with a large number of Core vessels who tend to shoot first. Thankfully there were also a good smattering of Order ships who were at least willing to give directions. However most troublesome is the large number of alien Nomad ships of various types hell bent on exterminating my ship. Thankfully the maneuverability of the Stargazer was useful.

From the above map we can see a number of interesting features, some human some not. There is a heavy concentration of Core presence in the South East quadrant including at least one Battleship. Somewhat balance in the South West with and Order station and Battleship presence. Throughout the area are many wrecks, some with interesting finds that will at present remain undisclosed.

In a central position is one of the Freeports, Freeport 11, however the hostilities in the area has forced the Zoners to position 3 Battleships, The Protectinator, The Guardian and The Defender, in close proximity, they were not keen on letting me utilise the Freeport facilities.

[Image: 2uJAJOr.png]

These however were not the highlights of the exploration, two highly hostile facilities were found in the norther asteroid field. One was human in construction, returned a standard docking flag designating it as the Lichtenfelde Complex but it seemed to be no longer human well armed and swarming with Nomad vessels,

[Image: XLWqMP6.png]

whilst the oddest find was something unknown and probably alien in origin.

[Image: F1PQqwT.png]

I have no idea what this was, again heavily armed and with Nomads everywhere. Whilst the Stargazer is fleet of foot it is not a vessel you can spend a long time in when in these sorts of hostile zones. Currently my hold is nearly full with salvaged materials and I am following information to a planet that should be able to furnish something a little more substantial for this environment. As the neural net is functioning I will report when I land and hopefully carried out a little more in the way of fact finding. If there are any special instructions please drop in my ascribed neural net repository, I will peruse at the next opportune point in my itinerary.

Arrivederci, off to source a more robust ship
Maria Freudenstein

...uploading.data...

Buonasera,
well managed to pick up something a little more sturdy, cannot wait to bring it "home" as it may raise a smile or two as it is an ex-Liberty vessel, a DL-Hai "Grizzly" Liberty Shuttle.

Suitably resupplied and replenished, time for more intelligence gathering and as it turns out reading and listening to music. On the whole, whilst space is dangerous, a lot of the time it is just empty and a little dull. However, that said it has enabled more information to be collected for our archives. Omicron Mu appears to be largely inhabited by Order vessels with limited alien presence,

[Image: f2DFtGo.png]

although there was one really interesting point, a capital ship berthing complex, a little off the beaten track, all locked tight and showing no visible IFF emanations.

[Image: 8BXWYO8.png]

Apart from that I am managing to find a number of derelicts, mainly empty but the odd weapon and equipment has been accumulated and helps the general costs. I have also been able to salvage some interesting cargo which I am sure will be of interest when I bring it home.

[Image: 1zGTJW7.png]

Arrivederci, off to listen to more music
Maria Freudenstein

...uploading.data...

Buonasera,
thankfully I have a lot of reading to get through, the latest system was a bit of a dead end with limited areas of apparent interest for us, mainly rocks
[Image: OmbdZSU.png]

some possibly not natural

[Image: JUWYvWz.png]

although there was one settlement of interest, apparently a supply depot, again uncommunicative

[Image: bKvPI4m.png]

You may wish to add MordoBoy to our ship database.

[Image: xM1u03Y.png]

May be home soon if this does not become a little more interesting

Arrivederci, off to read some more
Maria Freudenstein

...uploading.data...

[Image: 112a.png][Image: 1.png]

It has been a while, I am aware. I am sure you still know why this was the case. Anyways I got some beautiful scans on ships bearing enemies' colors, reaching from the Hellfire Legion up to the Gallic Royal Navy and a Bounty Hunter vessel with advanced equipment, namely a "Cloak Disruptor".
Hopefully these scans are satisfying.