Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lane Hacker Professorship. From: Dwayne Lewis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:::::::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::::::

Comm ID: Dwayne Lewis, Warlord of the Liberty Rogues
Subject: Big-Bad-Bidi-Bi-Bop-Beep-a-Beem-Bang-Boom Device
  • :::Encrypting message:::1%....6%.....9%....15%....24%....38%....51%....84%.....99%.....100%

Ahoy there fellas,

As you might've remembered from our transmission about a year back, we tried to create something...something wonderful, meaningful, admirable, beautiful, alluring, but yet destructive.

Aaand, we did not get the tests done right, since our so-called scientists are all apes and can't 'ave a single job done right, that is using their darn brains for once. They be damn loyal and good shooters, but 'em can't get a fancy scienc-y job done right.
So here's me, looking up to my loyal friends in Liberty to help us get a proper Thermo-Nuclear Warhead, that does not backfire and not kill us all in one go, I'm sure some of your smarter heads could get it to work, right?

For the trouble caused, we'd like to compensate for the risk factor, that is with meddling with this kind of nasty stuff...Heck it even killed dozens of my men back in the Nonsense Factory.

So we're offering a solid 100,000,000$ Credits from my own private reserve, and the stuff accompanied to build 2 (two) rounds for our big bad barrels we have stored in our armory.
Not to mention, this is very vital to our next stage of the operation, where we will be contacting you once again, because we're plotting on something big.

Dwayne out

:::::::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED:::::::
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 3a.png][Image: 65.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 34.png][Image: 43.png]

Mr. Lewis,

Professor Provocateur of Applied Ordnance here. Could you please explain if I am correct that you are looking to assemble NEMP that could do something outlined in this report? If it is so, I will have to notify that current advances in ship construction and electronic modulations have rendered these warheads immune to vessels of all sizes. Granted, the stations being outdated and are much more vulnerable against these.

So let me know if we are on the same topic.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

• :::Encrypting message:::1%....6%.....9%....15%....24%....38%....51%....84%.....99%.....100%

Mr. Scorpius,

Yes, I am looking at the same thing. And I'm glad to see those things still do damage to station's defenses, as a particular station have been on our minds for some time now.

We have shells ready to ship from Nonsense Factory. They are inactive, don't seem to be particularly dangerous to transport either, as we did not get the reaction thingy right.
[Image: HDJQenX.png]

So, if you'd fellas please, get this away from our hands and work it, so it becomes usable for us, we'd appreciate it.

Dwayne out

:::::::BOOSTING TRANSMISSION:::::::
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 3b.png][Image: 65.png]
[Image: 13.png][Image: 24.png][Image: 34.png][Image: 43.png]

Mr. Lewis,

My apologies for taking so much time to finally respond to you. As a sign of my regret I am able to do you one better. We already have some of these weapons armed and ready to be unleashed upon our enemies therefore I am able to hand you two working units while taking yours to weaponize them for our own. Under my watchful eye, our NEMPs were investigated and found to be up to highest standard of destruction.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

Mr. Scorpius,

We appreciate taking yer time to actually go through with this.

Now, I propose we set up a meeting by using one o' your encryption protocols D.I.S.C.O.R.D , which has proven to be fruitful for meetings like this.

I'll be contacting ye' over secure channels to arrange a proper exchange.

Dwayne out